Has some effect, but still not enough

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 19, 2011

This product seems good, it has less other garbage in it than others, but the problems is that it doesn't work well enough. There is some effect, but it is not strong enough to push me to buy it again. The loozenges are not as hard as some other people have reviewed, but I suppose if you have sensitive or weak teeth it might cause a problem, otherwise, they are fine. I guess for some they might work well, for me they were just so so, not sure if I will buy again or not.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Dec 21, 2007

These are very good for my reflux. They taste very good and are easy to chew and contain no bad food dyes .

okay

Posted by Reviewer2695160 on Jun 07, 2011

Taste not so good, but helps stomach digestion.

Papaya enzymes

Posted by kight02 on Aug 21, 2010

This product had an overwhelming peppermint taste. I wasn't expecting the peppermint flavor. I've had papaya enzymes that tasted like papaya. Not sure if it works because I can't get past the strong peppermint.

Good Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2604574 on Mar 11, 2008

Helps with stomach upset & IBS

Now Foods, Papaya Enzymes, Chewable, 360 Lozenges

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Its a very tasty and chewable, helps my digestive system break down foods. It helps me to relieve my bloating and indigestion after heavy meals after heavy meals. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years...

We love this at home!

Posted by Reviewer1172643 on Oct 18, 2008

We use this for when we have meals which really need a lil extra boost by digestion *like really spicy or garlicky meals!* Pleasant taste, and very effective!

Good for after dinner

Posted by Reviewer2149110 on Feb 04, 2009

My episodes of night time acid reflux have become much less frequent and much less severe since I started chewing two of these lozenges after my evening meal. Contrary to some of the other reviews, I've had no trouble chewing these lozenges. Cons: contains sorbitol

Read the label...

Posted by 5739664256334065811 on May 26, 2016

A lot of information is coming out now on Magnesium Stearate, an additive that can be found in a lot of supplements. The only reason they put that in there is to help the manufacturing process, it is not something we should be putting into our bodies according to a number of doctors. Another reviewer made a good point about the harmful Sugar Alcohols, Sorbitol and Mannitol. Do your own research on this, a simple web search brings up a lot of information. It is time for manufacturers to stop producing outdated supplement recipes, and get with the current research. Now.

Hard to chew, but good digestion

Posted by Reviewer2919209 on Apr 13, 2007

This product is called "chewable" but actually is fairly hard to chew; not a big deal, it dissolves easily enough and definitely helps my digestion.