The taste just awful

Posted by 5716854073461225362 on Apr 29, 2016

I don't usually have problem with taste, but this is just disgusting. Maybe if you start adding some fruits it gets better, but with water alone it's just impossible.

Excellent product

Posted by 4868685560673932202 on Apr 27, 2016

Delivered fast

Misleading Reviews almost stopped me

Posted by 5455184805919446091 on Apr 25, 2016

From the reviews I thought this powder tasted horrible not just tasteless but when I tried it I found it's just tasted like unflavored vegetable powder and not that bad.. this protein does what it says an unflavored Junk free protein powder so stop crying about its taste coz it's tasteless.

Awesome

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

I use it for my smoothies. It can be gritty, but I make mine the night before and put it in the fridge. The powder dissolves and you don't even know it's there. Also, no weird smell or flavor like some plant proteins can have. ;)

Disgusting taste

Posted by 5398070120345867443 on Jan 11, 2016

Really nasty taste, serving size way too big!

good and economical

Posted by 5512929879877074377 on Dec 19, 2015

This is a relatively neutral, kind of full-bodied earthy flavored protein powder. Its not bad. I mix it with some rice protein powder and another flavored protein shake mix and its good. If you're used to flavored shake mixes this is quite a change but for a no additives healthy option, this has a decent taste and the protein per price value is quite high.

Great for non-vegetarians, too

Posted by 5297787436847109767 on Sep 15, 2015

I love this stuff. The flavour by itself is okay, but I suspect many won't like it. (Hint, you can add garam masala or some other spice blends, add hot water, and you get a pea soup -- nice change of pace from all the sweet proteins.) What I really like about it is that I can mix a scoop of this with pretty much any other protein. This can help take out the sweetness from some brands but also double the protein at an affordable price. I highly recommend this.

Average taste but good vegan protein

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 25, 2015

High Quality pea protein, great for vegans. Unflavoured so don't expect much on the taste front, if you mix it with anything else its good. Best in smoothies with fruit or some other flavor added, and best cold. I wouldn't really just mix in a shake with water, not great taste and a bit grainy. Good for baking too.

Isolate = hexane = poison

Posted by 5319705527909474929 on May 23, 2015

Please search "soy protein isolate hexane". The high protein content is washed out with a chemical (from gasoline) and studies have found traces in all soy isolate products, even baby formulas! Protein concentrate is lower in protein (about 70% vs 90%)but is not made with hexane. Its hard to find concentrate anymore but for decades this is how soy protein was made. I have trusted Now Foods Products for years but now I realize that I am going to have to read the labels closer even with Now. This product claims it is natural and there is only a little word "isolate" to tip you off. If any product is 90% protein be suspicious. I would give it minus 5 stars if possible.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on May 16, 2015

Great quality and non-GMO. The taste is bad, same as all pea protein powder. Good with mango, stevia and coconut cream. If having whey powder only as a protein supplement, Mercola says to have an alternative on some days and recommends pea protein. He sells it too, but not to Australia. Pea protein is VERY expensive in Aust, about $64 kg