Buyer beware-- product is MADE IN CHINA

Posted by 4827345698147606375 on Sep 22, 2015

I've been using this for about three weeks, and it was only today that I read the tiny print on the side that said "Product of China." Ugh. It tastes pretty bad and is gritty, to boot. Guess I have to keep searching for a non-dairy protein powder.

Not a big fan of the taste but...

Posted by 4918115999379650851 on Mar 10, 2015

Exelent source of protein! It has a really strong taste of pea that for me it's hard to consume, so the next time I will buy a flavored one.

seems fine

Posted by Reviewer1808969 on Mar 04, 2015

Can't beat the price. I don't find it grainy at all and am surprised at the range of comments about it: just goes to show you how we all feel differently about things. Taste? Yes used plain it is bland. Add stuff. Don;t expect a sweet flavorful smoothie without help.

Great !

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

Its very good with fruit smoothies. It has great texture. I also like that it's pea based and not soy which is not good for my hormones.

Disappointed

Posted by 4677372741125920541 on Jan 29, 2015

PROS: I was impressed with the amount of protein in the product. Physically, though, I had muscle wasting, but it seems that areas on my arms are tightening. I will continue to watch this to see if this continues. CONS: I found the product a bit gritty, and the taste unpleasant. It was much improved when adding a sweet fruit to it, and blending my smoothie longer.

Taste free

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Nov 24, 2014

Great taste free protein addition for smoothies

Yum!

Posted by JamieVoo on Oct 22, 2014

I was surprised how good this was! If you like protein shakes without the fake sugars (stevia etc) & just want a neutral protein powder to fill smoothies then I highly recommend this one! Can't go past the price either!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Sep 19, 2014

This is an ok tasting pea protein as powders go. I mix it with other protein powders in a smoothie. No complaints.

NOT FOR ME

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014

Not knocking the NOW products as I use a lot of their range but Pea Protein is not for me sorry.

맛없다고하는사람 많지만 저는 맛있게 먹고있음

Posted by 4856657866075470048 on Aug 28, 2014

코코아파우더 2Ts+콩단백질1스쿱+메이플시럽 +얼음 15개~10개 믹서 돌리면 먹을만해요. 녹차가루 1Ts+요거트 3Ts+메이플시럽 조금+얼음 이렇게먹으면 완전맛있어요. 칼로리 걱정된다면 시럽 조금만넣거나 안넣거나해도 좋겠음. 아주 맛없진않아요. 가격대비 영양성분이 만족스러워서 재구매했습니다.