Like this product but the last bottle I ordered was not the same

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I really liked this product and have ordered more than once. However, the last time I ordered Peppermint Gels from NOW Foods the gels smelled bad and were a different color than normal. I called Iherb and they were great and sent me a new bottle. Just received new bottle and it is the same deal, smells bad and different color. They don't even smell like peppermint. My guess is that the factory had a bad batch. I am disappointed though because I really liked the product. Helped a lot with gas and stomach issues. I would notice a difference about 30 minutes after taking it. What a bummer!

These really help

Posted by Reviewer1358291 on Jul 01, 2010

I get stomach pains after eating quite often. I can't quite figure out why. But if I pop one of these babies before eating (or even after sometimes), I almost never get those stomach cramps. And they smell delightful!

Perfect for heartburn !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1038849 on Nov 15, 2010

I used this peppermint gels for 3 month now, it help me a lot with heartburn.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1694352 on Jan 11, 2012

Enteric coating really effective. Will purchase again

Minty Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2439032 on Feb 11, 2011

I am giving this product 3 stars because of several reasons. First, I like the ginger/fennel/peppermint combo for digestion BUT there was so much peppermint in this that it feels weird and "minty" when I pee. I know this is TMI but maybe they can reconsider the formulation. Otherwise... it's good but I couldn't get over that personally.

Great for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Jan 07, 2010

Great for IBS issues. I take 2 at bedtime along with super enzymes. I have also taken after lunch and in 20-30 mins will taste the peppermint.

Feeling normal

Posted by 5229021417790303447 on Oct 18, 2013

At last! Great product to take prior to eating all meals and snacks. I have been suffering from bloating and pain and this product has saved me! I can eat again! It also aids in healthy and more frequent movements.

peppermint gels

Posted by Reviewer1425887 on Oct 31, 2009

liked it- helps with my wife's IBS

Experienced Side Effects

Posted by 5590575414480776330 on Feb 18, 2014

This product did not work for me. I have used peppermint for years with great success but with this product I experienced loose bowel movements within a couple hours that included some serious burning sensations (although they did smell like peppermint.) Glad to hear it works for others but for those people trying it for the first time, I suggest trying it at home in case it has the same effect I experienced. And please note I am not knocking the company at all. I use some of their other products with no issues. Just this specific product caused me issues.

surprisingly good

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Apr 11, 2014

I take these when I eat something I know it is heavy for my digestion. Half an hour before the meal, and with some digestive enzymes with the meal. Perfect.