These really help

Posted by Reviewer1358291 on Jul 01, 2010

I get stomach pains after eating quite often. I can't quite figure out why. But if I pop one of these babies before eating (or even after sometimes), I almost never get those stomach cramps. And they smell delightful!

Perfect for heartburn !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1038849 on Nov 15, 2010

I used this peppermint gels for 3 month now, it help me a lot with heartburn.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1694352 on Jan 11, 2012

Enteric coating really effective. Will purchase again

Great for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Jan 07, 2010

Great for IBS issues. I take 2 at bedtime along with super enzymes. I have also taken after lunch and in 20-30 mins will taste the peppermint.

Feeling normal

Posted by 5229021417790303447 on Oct 18, 2013

At last! Great product to take prior to eating all meals and snacks. I have been suffering from bloating and pain and this product has saved me! I can eat again! It also aids in healthy and more frequent movements.

Love them

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Dec 19, 2013

I take them for stomach acid. I take Lanzaprazole as I don't have a gall bladder and so, I get a lot of stomach acid, reflux and diarrhea. Lanzaprazole gives me hiccups with gas . I take one of these and it releases the gas from my stomach and makes things more comfortable. I have taken these also for IBS. They stop IBS attacks. WORTH EVERY PENNY (OR CENT??)

Great for IBS. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

I bought these as I was sick of paying so much for rubbishy products in Australia, that don't like to disclose the full ingredients listed. . I know what is in these and they help manage my IBS, Perfect.

Excellent for IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on May 15, 2013

Peppermint is excellent herb for soothing IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). It is natural and safe.

surprisingly good

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Apr 11, 2014

I take these when I eat something I know it is heavy for my digestion. Half an hour before the meal, and with some digestive enzymes with the meal. Perfect.

Peppermint Gels

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Feb 08, 2010

Recommended for irritable bowel syndrome. It has taken some time, but I really think it has helped a lot.