Now Foods, Phosphatidyl Serine, 100 mg, 100 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Helped with my alertness.

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Feb 10, 2010

My doctor prescribed this for me to help with my circadian rythm. I think it did help some for it. However, after I ran out of the brand he sold me, I didn't take it for a few weeks. I noticed that I was more mentally sluggish and not as alert after I was off of it for a while. So I thought I would try it again but I wanted a more affordable brand. Plus it has the Ginkgo Biloba in it. I really like iHerb and their prices. I also really like the NOW products. I feel like they are quality products at an affordable price. After getting back on it, I can tell a difference in my alertness.

Good product.

Posted by WrensNest on Jun 05, 2009

Have post menopausal memory issues (oh yippee) and this product helps me tons. I just take one in the morning and it is enough. Not a big soy fan in general but don't know of any other way to get the phosphatidyl serine and I seem to be able to digest it well.

This Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Apr 30, 2010

Stop going to another room and wonder what you went there for. I've been taking Now's PS for nearly 4 years and would not be wihout it. These softgels work way better for me that their (powder) Vcaps. If I am loyal, I only need 1 per day -in the mornng. Notice they use the patented Leci-PS Save your brain!!

SUGOI!

Posted by Reviewer3100577 on Feb 13, 2009

This product is very good for me. I regained hope.

Phosphatidyl Serine Review

Posted by Reviewer1452804 on Dec 01, 2010

Hello! Finally: a product that really works! Take as directed and you can have amazing results, too. Its like a fog has cleared away in my brain. Many thanks to NOW Vitamins for another excellent product. Sincerely, -G-

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »