Very pleased!

Posted by 4758919319177831406 on Nov 17, 2014

I purchased this as an alternative way of reaping the over-hyped benefits of the overly-expensive patented Pycnogenol brand capsules. I was happy with Pycnogenol, but it's just way too expensive, in my opinion. I do not believe there is anything that they are doing that others can not replicate to some degree. My experience with this brand of pine bark extract is largely favorable. As far as I can tell, the primary difference is that Pycnogenol is an extract of the French Maritime pine tree bark. This, in contrast, is an extract from the bark of the Chinese Red Pine tree. Both are species from the pinus family. In addition, this also has green tea extract, which is a nice added energy and antioxidant benefit. And, I've honestly found there to be no difference between this and Pycnogenol. However, I used to take the latter in the evenings before bed. I don't do that with these due to the green tea content. In addition, I've taken both together with arginine and citrulline, and have been very pleased with the results. I would definitely get this again.

I TAKE WITH CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Jul 16, 2012

I HAD BOUGHT THE PINE BARK EXTRACT TO TAKE WITH CoQ10 BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WA SUGGESTED TO ME TO DO FOR REPAIR OF CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE.I FOUND IT TO BE WORKING PERFECTLY.INSTEAD OF TAKING 1 CAPSULE DAILY,I TAKE 1 CAPSULE 3 TIMES A DAY.I DISCOVERED THAT TAKING COQ10 WITH PINE BARK EXTRACT IS SUPPOSE TO REPAIR CONJESTIVE HEART FAILURE.I TAKE 3 TIMES AS MUCH.INSTEAD 1 CAPSULE A DAY,I TAKE1 CAPSULE 3 TIMES A DAY.IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS THAT I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS COMBINATION.MY MAJOR SHORTNESS OF BREATH LESSENED TO JUST SOME WHEN CARRYING A 24 PACK OF COKE,WEEKNESS IN LEGS WHEN WALKING UP A FEW STEPS TO MY HOUSE WHERE I HAD TO TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME.NOW I CAN JUST WALK UP THE STEPS NORMALLY.I ALSO WOULD HAVE HEART PALPUTATIONS OR IRREGULAR HEART BEAT NO HARDLY EVER HAPPENS.I BELIEVE THAT I AM TO TAKE THIS FOR 7 WEEKS THEN GO TO 2 TIMES A DAY FOR 7 WEEKS THEN CHECK HOW I FEEL THEN REDUCE TO ONE TIME A DAY.ALL THIS IS TAKEN WITH THE PINE BARK EXTRACT.

High Dose Pine Bark Extract

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Sep 05, 2014

Early days taking this, however, in comparison to other brands of pycnogenol, enzogenol, and pine bark extracts, this one gives a much higher dose than the usual 50mg, so represents good value for money. Quality seems good. In the past taking marine pine pycnogenol eliminated hayfever for myself and our son, so hoping to experience some reduction in allergy symptoms once again with this product along with the many other health benefits this supplement offers.

The Question?

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 14, 2015

is 240mg of chinese bark as good as the more expensive french? its a resounding yes from me. This is a large dose so be aware it thins the blood significantly if you are on warfarin as i am.I get so many benefits from pine bark such as circulation to lower limbs{less tired legs} nose bleeds a family trait are a thing of the past.I did not believe this could work as well as pycoginol which i have been taking 100mg of for 7 years.Now pine bark is such a good affordable product that works, i am able to take less warfarin because of this so check with your doctor to monitor your i,n,r if you are on blood thinning medication.

good quality

Posted by 5554732797371678786 on Oct 10, 2012

I checked this product with a product I bought previously, run it passed our pediatrician and well this product won hands down

95% Proanthocyanidins!!! good combination with NOW grape seed 250 mg !!

Posted by roselaren on Dec 06, 2014

I found that this pine bark extract from red Chinese pine bark 's as effective as French pine bark in skin rejuvenation and since it's from NOW so I don't need to worry about its quality and the result of taking this with grape seed extract is my skin become much more brighter less sun damage and less irritation and I hope this one will be continue selling on this website as long as grape seed extract from the same company. Thanks

Pycnogenol at a cheaper price

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 07, 2015

I bought pycnogenol at a much higher price on iherb and am now trying pine bark extract for antioxidants. So far so good.

very strong anti oxidant

Posted by 5194265907708664288 on Apr 28, 2015

very strong anti oxidant

Good

Posted by 5619266726413415824 on Jan 26, 2015

Good

Muy bueno

Posted by 5194270168295174818 on Mar 12, 2015

Es la primera vez que lo tomo y me sienta realmente bien, noto más energía, más resistencia en el gimnasio, y hasta mejores erecciones. Lo recomiendo. Garantía Now Foods