Chol Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2303733 on Apr 08, 2008

This stuff has worked for me. Brought my total cholestrol down about 50 points

Down 50 points

Posted by Reviewer2695224 on May 05, 2007

By taking this product twice a day I have droped my cholesterol from 265 to 215 !!!!!!!!

A few side effects

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Aug 17, 2014

I started taking this supplement to reduce my high cholesterol level. I took 1 pill per day with food. I didn't notice any initial side effects but after a few weeks I had very dark, tarry stools and would sometimes feel dizzy throughout the day. I researched these side effects and learned they may have been caused by internal bleeding. Policosanol is also a blood thinner so this may have contributed to my symptoms. I immediately stopped taking the Policosanol and the side effects subsided. I now only take 1 pill every other day and haven't noticed any side effects returning. I haven't been re-checked for cholesterol but will update this review when I do. Seems to be a great product, just be cautious if you bleed easily or have thin blood.

Policosanol for cholesterol reduction

Posted by Reviewer2557414 on Apr 26, 2009

Using this product in combination with a plant sterol, flush free niacin,megaCoQ10, and red yeast rice caps as an alternative to statins...combined with a vegetarian diet..cholesterol went way down, C-reative protein levels(test for levels of inflammation in your body) went to normal and my doctor said my HDL was excellent

Policosinol

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jun 09, 2009

Best product for lowering BP and LDL

horrible

Posted by Reviewer2564204 on Jan 05, 2012

i trid this product twice and i always had horrible reactions, especially a strong tiggling in my head, hands, feet and tongue. i had to stop immediately to take it

Now Foods, Plicosanol

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Feb 11, 2010

My husband takes this product in combination with Now Foods Red Yeast Rice Capsules and has had a wonderful reduction in his cholesterol levels. He will continue to take it every day.

Now Roods, Policosonal

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Jul 14, 2008

Vcaps rather than tablets is why I purchase this regularly

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2882372 on Aug 10, 2012

I began using this when my numbers were getting too high. With a change in diet and this, my numbers came down into the normal range. I slacked off and stopped taking it. My numbers went right back up into the bad zone. I'm taking this for the rest of my life!

very good