July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Policosanol, Double Strength, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Good So Far!

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Aug 22, 2008

I am using this brand because of its combination of ingredients to help me lower "bad" cholesterol. I have not used it long enough to give a thorough rating, but my test results have dropped approximately 11 points within 6 months time.

Hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 14, 2009

Can't say yet. I'll check later with a blood test. I gave up Red Yeast Rice, I had bad reactions to it. Policosanol has no side effect, which is great.

No weight loss

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on Aug 18, 2012

Purchased policosanol in an effort to create my own home made PAGG stack. I simply didn't notice any weight loss or any other effects after taking it for a month at the recommended dosage. I use loads of NOW foods supplements and they're of excellent quality, so if you have any reason to buy policosanol other than weight loss, I am sure you will not be disappointed. As always, iherb service, prices and speedy delivery were second to none!

Policosanol

Posted by Reviewer1334311 on Mar 14, 2009

I've only been taking this for a month and will not be seeing my Doctor for blood test til May. At that time I will let you know how good it is.