Now Foods, Policosanol, Double Strength, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

This Works to Reduce my Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 17, 2008

My cholesterol dropped by about 20 points when I started taking this product. I also take extra CoQ-10 (actually Ubiquinol) with it.

Great price/product

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Jun 10, 2008

I take this as part of a formula for helping manage high Cholesterol and I have to take 20 mg's a day. Since these pills have 20 mg's in each, I only have to take one pill instead of two a day.

Great product, great brand!

Posted by Reviewer2324004 on Apr 10, 2010

Now is my new favorite. I have done a lot of research on the different supplement companies and these guys are in a league all their own. I was fortunate enough to tour their facility and was speechless at the quality control and safety measures they have. Lots of companies talk about how good they are but these people live it! I buy their supplements for my entire family, this one was for my mom's high cholesterol and already it seems to be working incredibly, thank you so much for carrying the Now brand!!!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3232310 on May 16, 2010

I've taken one tablet per day for past 4-5 months- my last choresterol check was the best I've had 179-- I've always been 200 or above--- thx Greg

Magical stuff

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 21, 2011

These vcaps along with curcumin and the fancy Life Extensions fish oil (with Sesame & olive fruit) have lowered my diabetic father's total cholesterol from 230 to 186 in less than 3 months! His triglycerides tanked from 252 to 96!!! Holy smokes, I don't think that his triglycerides had ever been under 100 in the last 3 decades. His fibrinogen also improved drastically from 398 to 250. His cardiologist was amazed because my dad never took statins.