10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Policosanol, Double Strength, 90 Veggie Caps

Magical stuff

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 21, 2011

These vcaps along with curcumin and the fancy Life Extensions fish oil (with Sesame & olive fruit) have lowered my diabetic father's total cholesterol from 230 to 186 in less than 3 months! His triglycerides tanked from 252 to 96!!! Holy smokes, I don't think that his triglycerides had ever been under 100 in the last 3 decades. His fibrinogen also improved drastically from 398 to 250. His cardiologist was amazed because my dad never took statins.

Better than Statins

Posted by Reviewer1890096 on Mar 25, 2010

10mg knocked 17% off of my Colesterol count

My doctor wanted me to take Lipitor.

Posted by Reviewer2946921 on Nov 11, 2009

Ever since I started using Policosanol my cholostrol levels have basically stayed the same. They haven't gone down but that could be that I only take one a day first thing in the morning. I am going to up my intake to two and see if brings my levels down.Based on maintainung my levels my Doctor has stopped trying to get me to take Lipitor which is a good sign these are working

Good So Far!

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Aug 22, 2008

I am using this brand because of its combination of ingredients to help me lower "bad" cholesterol. I have not used it long enough to give a thorough rating, but my test results have dropped approximately 11 points within 6 months time.

Good cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on May 03, 2009

I have relied on this product for 8+ years to help keep the bad cholesterol at bay and to provide a good ratio between the good and bad cholesterol. It proves itself at every medical physical.