콜레스테롤 있으신 분 강추

Posted by 5020758660374095760 on Aug 16, 2014

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps 이랑 이거랑 같이 챙겨먹으면 됩니다 ^^

very effective

Posted by michaelmckerlie on Oct 23, 2011

I have been taking the PAGG approach from the 4HB. This product appears to be working just great

policosonal

Posted by Reviewer2851665 on May 26, 2008

used it for years on advice of doctor

My Policosanol Go-to

Posted by 5516202096345799397 on Aug 18, 2014

Been using this to build my PAGG stack from day one and something is going right ;) From what I have seen it's a good quality and value alternative. Too bad it's not 23 or 25 mg (a la PAGG stack).

poli what?

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

I bought this product and have taken it every day. I'm uncertain of how it works upon my physiology. I started taking this around the time I dropped bread from my diet. As a result, I have lost weight, but I cannot attribute the weight loss to either the policosanol or dropping bread. Either way, I look amazing. Totally shredded and ready for male lingerie shoots. Watch out ladies, get within 30 feet of me and I will be irresistable

Fits the bill

Posted by Reviewer1767629 on Mar 14, 2008

Since I'm opposed to taking statin drugs for cholesterol, I appreciate the availability and cost iherb offers me for improving my health. The policosanol meets my requirements of doing as recommended by my doctor & the NOW company. And iherb.com meets my pocketbook in a very positive way.

Hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 14, 2009

Can't say yet. I'll check later with a blood test. I gave up Red Yeast Rice, I had bad reactions to it. Policosanol has no side effect, which is great.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1503788 on Feb 11, 2010

Very good value for this size bottle. Does what it says it will.

SUPER

Posted by Reviewer1545646 on May 04, 2012

this is super

Policosanol Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer1575813 on Jan 30, 2011

Excellent product.Bought 3 bottles 3 weeks ago.the service was very good.Hope to buy more when new stocks arrive.John Van Gestel Australia.