조금씩 효과 보고 있어요

Posted by Reviewer1536157 on May 14, 2014

아빠가 건강 검진에서 HDL이 낮게 나와서 병원에서 복용 권유를 받아 구입하게 되었어요. 꾸준히 몇 달 드셨는데 오르기는 했지만 눈에 띄게 향상되지는 않아요. 아무래도 꾸준히 복용하는게 좋겠지요 ^^

콜레스테롤 있으신 분 강추

Posted by 5020758660374095760 on Aug 16, 2014

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps 이랑 이거랑 같이 챙겨먹으면 됩니다 ^^

My Policosanol Go-to

Posted by 5516202096345799397 on Aug 18, 2014

Been using this to build my PAGG stack from day one and something is going right ;) From what I have seen it's a good quality and value alternative. Too bad it's not 23 or 25 mg (a la PAGG stack).

poli what?

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

I bought this product and have taken it every day. I'm uncertain of how it works upon my physiology. I started taking this around the time I dropped bread from my diet. As a result, I have lost weight, but I cannot attribute the weight loss to either the policosanol or dropping bread. Either way, I look amazing. Totally shredded and ready for male lingerie shoots. Watch out ladies, get within 30 feet of me and I will be irresistable

Fits the bill

Posted by Reviewer1767629 on Mar 14, 2008

Since I'm opposed to taking statin drugs for cholesterol, I appreciate the availability and cost iherb offers me for improving my health. The policosanol meets my requirements of doing as recommended by my doctor & the NOW company. And iherb.com meets my pocketbook in a very positive way.

Hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 14, 2009

Can't say yet. I'll check later with a blood test. I gave up Red Yeast Rice, I had bad reactions to it. Policosanol has no side effect, which is great.

Good cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on May 03, 2009

I have relied on this product for 8+ years to help keep the bad cholesterol at bay and to provide a good ratio between the good and bad cholesterol. It proves itself at every medical physical.

CHOLESTEROL AND THE IRIS

Posted by Reviewer1734655 on Oct 21, 2016

Well I believe that this product has reduced the rings around my iris by three quarters ... waiting for the blood test results of my cholesterol levels to verify this further. Must admit that I am not consistent with usage either.

Excellent Product.

Posted by 4794461688157687933 on Dec 01, 2016

Now Foods products are always good.

I am very happy with the transaction

Posted by 4885979205510081033 on Feb 22, 2014

I am happy with the quality, price and turn around. ;-)