Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2007983 on May 16, 2012

I started taking this after reading in the 24HOUR PHARMACIST, by Suzy Cohen, that she recommends policosanol to help keep arteries clear of plaque. I take this daily instead of the dreaded STATIN DRUGS!!! I do not take ANY prescription drugs. Thanks to iHerb, I am a healthy 61 year old, who runs on 4 floors of a 9 floor hospital with a phlebotomy cart, and still has energy at the end of my shift!

조금씩 효과 보고 있어요

Posted by Reviewer1536157 on May 14, 2014

아빠가 건강 검진에서 HDL이 낮게 나와서 병원에서 복용 권유를 받아 구입하게 되었어요. 꾸준히 몇 달 드셨는데 오르기는 했지만 눈에 띄게 향상되지는 않아요. 아무래도 꾸준히 복용하는게 좋겠지요 ^^

My Policosanol Go-to

Posted by 5516202096345799397 on Aug 18, 2014

Been using this to build my PAGG stack from day one and something is going right ;) From what I have seen it's a good quality and value alternative. Too bad it's not 23 or 25 mg (a la PAGG stack).

poli what?

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

I bought this product and have taken it every day. I'm uncertain of how it works upon my physiology. I started taking this around the time I dropped bread from my diet. As a result, I have lost weight, but I cannot attribute the weight loss to either the policosanol or dropping bread. Either way, I look amazing. Totally shredded and ready for male lingerie shoots. Watch out ladies, get within 30 feet of me and I will be irresistable

Fits the bill

Posted by Reviewer1767629 on Mar 14, 2008

Since I'm opposed to taking statin drugs for cholesterol, I appreciate the availability and cost iherb offers me for improving my health. The policosanol meets my requirements of doing as recommended by my doctor & the NOW company. And iherb.com meets my pocketbook in a very positive way.

Hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 14, 2009

Can't say yet. I'll check later with a blood test. I gave up Red Yeast Rice, I had bad reactions to it. Policosanol has no side effect, which is great.

POLICOSANOL

Posted by Reviewer2982153 on Jul 30, 2009

I have taken this for over a year. Very satisfied

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2415999 on May 02, 2010

Great value and qyuality

LOVE THE COMBINATION

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on May 13, 2010

I LOVE THIS COMBINATION AND WILL BE BUYING AND USING FOR AS LONG AS I NEED TO STAY ON A CHOL. LOWERING PROTOCOL.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1503788 on Feb 11, 2010

Very good value for this size bottle. Does what it says it will.