goof

Posted by BliBra on Jun 12, 2013

Tested fine

Good...But Difficult to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2832827 on Mar 17, 2013

Now has made a very effective potassium gluconate, but I found that the thick round tablets were very difficult to swallow. It would be wonderful if they offered this product in a capsule form!

delete this review

Posted by Reviewer2745234 on Feb 17, 2013

delete this review

Posted by KingSize on Jan 31, 2013

It is beyond my expectations! You can feel its effectiveness almost immediately after taking it. It calms down palpitations in minutes and the same muscular cramps. It is more than suitable for a ketogenic diet and as re-hydrating electrolyte after heavy effort, when you are very susceptible of potassium deficiency! Now Foods was and will be my "first choice" supplement supplier and so is I-herb.

Hard to say..

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 25, 2012

It took almost 3 weeks to travel 500 miles. Somehow iherb shipped to my old address, even though they already had my new one, and it had to go through forwarding. When I emailed and called, saying I need this supplement in order for my heart to work correctly and what would they suggest, I repeatedly got told to just wait and it would be forwarded. My heart. Yes. Not just a baby toe. But no one cared. I was given the email address of a supervisor, but he never responded. So I will not be ordering from iherb again, which is a shame because I've raved to so many people about their excellent customer service, but obviously something has changed drastically. Time and again they told me it was my fault that I didn't get the package, which I was ready to believe until I checked and saw that they already had my new address, and the system had messed up. They still deny it, rather than look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Honestly, no one even said they were sorry it happened or had the least concern for my welfare. I will shop on amazon.com from now on. All of these supplements are available there, and with Prime, I receive them in 2 days.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Mar 13, 2012

Good product

Arrived opened

Posted by Reviewer2129612 on Feb 29, 2012

Bought this recently and went to open it for the first time this morning to find that the product was already opened with the security seal half torn off. And if there was a cotton ball on top (which most tablets do have) it was missing too. I've bought many things from iherb and this is the first problem.