Now Foods, Potassium Iodide, 30 mg, 60 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2775618 From Georgia on Apr 02, 2012

My thyroid for many years has been on the lower end of normal. Low enough to make me feel bad, but not low enough to get any treatment. I've taken Kelp for a long time to no avail. My body temperature for years as been in the upper 97s. I've taken 1 a day of these for 3 weeks and now my temp is averaging 98.6-99.0 and my energy has improved. I plan to back the dose down to once a week so I don't run into toxicity. I did run into some temporary insomnia but it's mostly faded now.

Note the use case

Posted by Reviewer2227157 From Washington on Feb 27, 2012

There are plenty of clues to this effect but don't neglect to notice that tablets deliver milligrams, not micrograms (the RDA's order of magnitude).

Note: Enough for many people

Posted by Reviewer2453842 From Japan on Apr 19, 2011

I hope we never need to take these, but having them on hand offers some comfort. Potential buyers should note that the adult dosage, according to the label, is 4 tablets, one time. The bottle contains 60. So, several people may want to go in together to buy a single bottle and divide the contents.

ヨウ素剤代わりに買いました