10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Probiotic Defense, 90 Veggie Caps

Solved my impacted bowel problem

Posted by Reviewer1488851 on Mar 01, 2008

I had a case of impacted bowel sometime ago, after a week of taking this (and the enzymes) the problem was gone. I now take this on a daily basis and over the last year had no further problems.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2182494 on Oct 23, 2007

I really like Probiotic Defense. My whole family is taking it. It has helped us to balance our systems and help get rid of the yeast.

very effective! -helped my daughter's adult acne !****

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I take this either first thing in the morning or at night before going to bed. It has made a difference in the frequency of my trips to the restroom. I started giving these to my daughter. She hates taking pills of any kind, but now actually asks for these. She has had severe acne breakouts since she was 14. The dermatologist has had her on antibiotics for years-it seemed to be the only thing that actually helped. She stopped taking the antibiotics-it is just too much for too long and it is not a good idea for many reasons. Unfortunately, her acne became worse. Since taking probiotics, her acne is definitely improving. She was often constipated and her monthly cycle affects her digestion. She has not been constipated since taking these. However, there is no cramping or bloating. She says she feels better when she takes these every day. This is truly amazing!

Now Foods, Probiotic Defense, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Jan 25, 2012

I use it only for a week, but I already feel more energy every day :-)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3133803 on Sep 02, 2010

I have a hypothyroidism and had taken a natural health seminar. The speaker mentioned taking probiotics when you have an autoimmune deficiency disease. So I decided to try this. Almost immediately, I started feeling better. I am pretty sure I'll be taking this product for life!