Now Foods, Prostate Health, Clinical Strength, 180 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

How NOT to Review a Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 21, 2013

Reviews such as WORKS FOR HIM and VERY GOOD are low information: The first is anecdotal, the second is too vague. Perhaps iHerb should start formatting its review pages by having the buyer answer specific quesitons about results/usage. Having tried my share of prostate formulas with mixed results, this one seems like it will help the whole body, not just the prostate. NOW is a reliable company with many supplements. I gave it four stars for the ingredients alone. Five if it works better than what I use currently. To be continued. As long as someone is taking the time to write a review, they might consider doing their best so that others may benefit from their experience. I always read the negative reviews first to get a balanced idea about the supplement. First Day's Experience/Impression - These are BIG CAPSULES. If you have trouble swallowing pills/capsules, this is NOT for you. Since they are gelatin-based, they slip down smoothly with water or juice for me. 4/21/13: After three weeks usage, no noteworthy improvement. At best this supplement was only as good as NATURE'S ANSWER PROSTATE SUPPORT, which uses smaller veggie caps and only suggests taking two instead of three zeplin-sized gel caps. So I give it three stars and return to the other product. [:-(

Works for him.

Posted by Reviewer3155960 on Jan 19, 2013

My husband has been taking this supplement for several years and has no prostate issues at all at nearly 60 years old. It does it's job well. It's a shame to see people give it bad reviews because they haven't been taking it long enough to get results. It could be benefiting so many men.

Saves trips to the "John"

Posted by 4944414919415705874 on May 22, 2015

I have been using this product for about three months now and it has saved me 3 or 4 trips to the toilet every night. I will keep using it unless something better comes along.

good fom my friend !

Posted by 5699768252859382278 on May 24, 2015

good for my friend

Prostate Health

Posted by 5092198385628058952 on Jan 12, 2015

I am very happy with this product. I first learned about it from a health food outlet in my town, I had been on a more advertised product so I purchesed this and found the results for me to be better then the results I received from the more famous brand. I was even more excited when I found that I could purchase it on line with iHerb. Thank You J.H.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »