A great holistic formula.

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

I am 78 and my prostate is healthy and functions normally. The Now Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength formula plays its part in keeping it that way. I will keep using it perpetually.

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this along with Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new addition in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1829732 on Jun 10, 2015

They have left out probably the most important ingredient that has been proven to work by many of studies. Beta-Sitosterol has worked wonders for me an can now sleep through the night.

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer1751928 on Jan 31, 2015

My father has been using this product for a number of years - he is now 87 and has no prostate problems!

Has been a help

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Dec 03, 2014

Am age 76 with BHP, a form of inflammation of the prostate. This included some urinary retention at night but after taking this product regularly for a year (i.e. three caps per day) things seem to be more under control, i.e. have calmed down, so recommend. Bottle says beta sitosterol (sp?) is included but not exactly how much. (Attention: NOW foods: please correct this by stating on the label the exact amount of beta sitosterol in the product.)

Going Strong :)

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Apr 11, 2014

My husband swears by this. We switch up the formulas every few months to make sure we are covering all the bases

Goed!

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Oct 04, 2013

Mooi product met vele kruiden en mineralen!

For my friend

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 05, 2013

I bought it for a friend, he says it's excellent !

Good Product to Reduce PSA

Posted by FrankTackett on Mar 22, 2012

I have used several products and this seems to be the best at maintaining PSA levels low.

More for prevention

Posted by Reviewer2567396 on Feb 26, 2012

Bought these as prevention more than anything else, I'm in my 40's and doctor said that something like this can only help. Can't say I noticed anything change for now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »