Now Foods, Prostate Support, 180 Softgels

Great Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2373286 From Washington on Dec 12, 2008

My husband had an elevated PSA level and was getting up to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night. He has been taking Prostate Support for about 3 months now and only gets up once a night so it must be working!

The best thing for enlarged prostate

Posted by Reviewer1467651 From North Carolina on Feb 14, 2009

I have had growing prostate problems over the last 5 years and it was getting out of control My urologist said there is no herbal approach to help the condition. I did a huge amount of research and after a few weeks on this, the 5 years of growing problems are gone. I stopped this product and the problems began to re-appear. I am happy to take this for the rest of my life if necessary as life is good again and there are no side effects. All Good !! I feel every man over 50 should take the combinations of herbs in this product for prostate health.

Without Now Foods Prostate Support My PSA Was Almost .4

Posted by Reviewer2171923 From Louisiana on Feb 26, 2009

When a family member told me about Prostate Support I decided to try it. In a few months my PSA was below .1. I have been taking this product for over five years and it has reduced my visits to my urologist to once a year for my PSA test. I may have had maybe two prostate infections in the last five years. My PSA remains below .1. My flow is good the most of the time and I am still sexually active. I am seventy-three years old.

Now Foods Prostrate Softgels Are The Best

Posted by Reviewer3124786 From North Carolina on Nov 13, 2007

Ihave used Now Foods Prostrate Support Softgels for 5 or 6 years, and have not had any problems with my prostrate. I had previously had problems with an enlarged prostrate gland.

Now foods prostate support

Posted by Reviewer2345730 From Connecticut on Dec 15, 2007

Now foods always has the best products. This is the very best prostate support I have found so far.