It works

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

My dad has enlarged prostate for years. 2 tabs twice a day, has reduced symptoms by 90%

Good product

Posted by 4997531859138146761 on Jun 17, 2015

Re-order. Good product. My husband's frequent urination problem improved.

very good

Posted by 4741088259467179592 on Nov 01, 2012

its very helpful!in a really good price!!!

Now Foods, Prostate Support, 180 Softgels(NOW-03341)

Posted by Reviewer3310372 on Apr 12, 2012

I have been using this product since several years. It does help with PSA values

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2632020 on Feb 01, 2012

Husband says this is helping him.

It's starting to WORK after 2 months!

Posted by Reviewer2972434 on Nov 13, 2011

I have been using this product now for 2 months and I am right now starting to see the slightest of improvement. Last night I actually slept for 4 hours straight before being forced awake to have to urinate. Usually I only sleep for about an hour or 2 befoe having to get up and take care of matters, so that's an improvement. Also, my flow is getting better and I'm not wetting all over the place as I did before. I was told that it takes taking this stuff for about 3 months before you will notice any appreciative difference. Well, I've tried everything and nothing else has worked for me before. Noticing this already after only 2 months is indicating that this is indeed good stuff.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1562340 on Sep 01, 2011

I really spent a long time comparing the ingredients of a lot of different prostate products, and this one looked like it had the best combination, and at a reasonable price, like most Now Foods products. After just two weeks, I've noticed improvement in my prostate health, taking only the minimum recommended dose, along with Healthy Origins Astaxanthin.

Prostrate Support

Posted by Reviewer1550058 on Jun 16, 2011

I have been taking this products for a few months and enjoy the benefit of controlled prostrate inflammation.

Now Foods, Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Dec 06, 2010

I bought it for my husband. He is now on his second bottle and he found it helpful. No need to get up to go to the bathroom during he night. But he is also using progesterone hormone cream. I think both work to keep his prostate healthy.

Good Product For Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Aug 08, 2010

I've been using the NOW brand of this product for quite some time now. I take 2 daily now but used 4 daily for a few months.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »