Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Prostate Support, 180 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

The best thing for enlarged prostate

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Feb 14, 2009

I have had growing prostate problems over the last 5 years and it was getting out of control My urologist said there is no herbal approach to help the condition. I did a huge amount of research and after a few weeks on this, the 5 years of growing problems are gone. I stopped this product and the problems began to re-appear. I am happy to take this for the rest of my life if necessary as life is good again and there are no side effects. All Good !! I feel every man over 50 should take the combinations of herbs in this product for prostate health.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2131317 on Jun 24, 2009

My husband said to me hone, this is probably not a good time to tell you this... but" He was having symptoms of an enlarged prostate. I read the reviews and then ordered. At first he was only taking 2 once a day ( he's not big on taking any pills). When he started taking 1 twice a day the symptoms were gone in less than a week. It really does work! Of course we caught this at the very beginning of his symptoms. We don't have insurance and couldn't afford a doctor visit much less tests. I praise the Lord Jesus it was the answer. At least for now.

Great Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2373286 on Dec 12, 2008

My husband had an elevated PSA level and was getting up to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night. He has been taking Prostate Support for about 3 months now and only gets up once a night so it must be working!

Without Now Foods Prostate Support My PSA Was Almost .4

Posted by Reviewer2171923 on Feb 26, 2009

When a family member told me about Prostate Support I decided to try it. In a few months my PSA was below .1. I have been taking this product for over five years and it has reduced my visits to my urologist to once a year for my PSA test. I may have had maybe two prostate infections in the last five years. My PSA remains below .1. My flow is good the most of the time and I am still sexually active. I am seventy-three years old.

Now foods prostate support

Posted by Reviewer2345730 on Dec 15, 2007

Now foods always has the best products. This is the very best prostate support I have found so far.