Now Foods, Celadrin, Topical Liposome Lotion, 4 oz (113 g) (NOW-03019)

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

My husband had an enlarged prostate. He's been taking this prostate formulas for several years now, and has had normal prostate checkups ever since!

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

My husband says he is satisfied that this product has helped him have low numbers in his cancer test

great product-good results

Posted by Reviewer1355863 on Mar 24, 2011

My experience with this prostate support has been excelent, i was having a little discomfort with a full or near full bladder and since i found this support i have returned to what i used to be like when i was younger.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer2393674 on Apr 11, 2011

I have used this product for almost two years, and so far my PSA levels have always been in the lower range. Will keep using it.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1678778 on Jun 25, 2010

These softgels are easy to take and have started to shrink my prostate, no more problems! Quality Now Foods product, have never been disappointed.

Best Of the Bunch

Posted by Reviewer3169884 on Jun 27, 2009

I have BPH and I have tried several Prostrate formulas and this is by far the best. As for the price I guess you gotta pay for best.

NOW FOODS, PROSTATE SUPPORT

Posted by Reviewer2000426 on Feb 23, 2009

This has been an excellent product! It is great to pay for something that really works. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Beneficial supplement - does the job without the side effects of most BPH drugs

Posted by Reviewer2517331 on Dec 04, 2009

I was diagnosed some 10 years ago with Benighn Prostatic Hypertrophy. My urologist ( I am in Australia ) thought that Saw Palmetto "could not hurt". I tried it from a respected herbal preparation company in Australia and it was a help but very expensive. About 3 years ago I discovered Now Foods Prostate Support through iHerb.com. Not only is this now vastly cheaper to use (even after paying Australian quarantine screening fees), but it has other ingredients that have made the supplement even more beneficial.

Review of Now Foods' Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer1751928 on Jan 31, 2010

I bought this product for my 82 year old father, who has been taking it for the past 10 years. He feels that it is a superior product that contains all of the ingredients essential for a healthy prostate.

PSA Reduction

Posted by Reviewer2847413 on May 30, 2014

My PSA had started to climb at my last annual check up and I was referred to a urologist (typical reading was 3.2 and had climbed to 4.2). Some of my other blood chemistry numbers didn't make sense and I suspected that my PSA was off too. Unfortunately, the next reading had climbed further and the following reading was 6.2. I did some research and did three things: Started taking Now Prostate Support (3/day), taking two baby aspirins per day, and drinking 800ml of pomegranate juice per day. After six weeks on this regimen my PSA was 3.6. I've been doing this for a few months now and am actually looking forward to seeing a further improvement at my next visit.