It's starting to WORK after 2 months!

Posted by Reviewer2972434 on Nov 13, 2011

I have been using this product now for 2 months and I am right now starting to see the slightest of improvement. Last night I actually slept for 4 hours straight before being forced awake to have to urinate. Usually I only sleep for about an hour or 2 befoe having to get up and take care of matters, so that's an improvement. Also, my flow is getting better and I'm not wetting all over the place as I did before. I was told that it takes taking this stuff for about 3 months before you will notice any appreciative difference. Well, I've tried everything and nothing else has worked for me before. Noticing this already after only 2 months is indicating that this is indeed good stuff.

Now foods prostate support

Posted by Reviewer2345730 on Dec 15, 2007

Now foods always has the best products. This is the very best prostate support I have found so far.

Now Foods Prostrate Softgels Are The Best

Posted by Reviewer3124786 on Nov 13, 2007

Ihave used Now Foods Prostrate Support Softgels for 5 or 6 years, and have not had any problems with my prostrate. I had previously had problems with an enlarged prostrate gland.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1072961 on Dec 27, 2010

I had been taking straight Saw Palmetto for years but had started getting up out of bed about 3 times every night. Ordered this product and now I get up only once and even slept all the way through once. The other ingredients really make a difference. Now Foods have great products and iherb is the best supplement outlet period. If your getting up at night to go to the bathroom more than once, or having other urinary problems, try this.

Tried for painful ejaculation - it works!

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Jun 11, 2012

Painful ejaculation was my main reason for trying this product. I've been very pleased to see that it has greatly improved this symptom. I now have almost no pain after taking it for no more than 1 month. I'm amazed and grateful!