This stuff seems to be working

Posted by 5432971249568333757 on Aug 10, 2016

I started taking Prostate Support around 20th July 2016. I was taking 2 capsules night and morning. I was also taking it with "sitosterol" which I had already been taking for high cholesterol. I stopped taking all supplements for about 4 days before having an operation on my spine just in case there was any conflict with hospital medication. After my operation my bladder stopped emptying and the hospital urologist order a catheter be inserted to void the urine and that was in place for 2 days. The urologist blamed my prostate for the problem and prescribed Tamsuloson (or similar name) which is used to help prostate problems to start taking after I was discharged from hospital. After reading the product disclosure info on this medication and some of its MANY side effects I decided there was no way that I could put this medication into my body unless I was 100% certain there was no other option. I resumed my Prostate Support and now after 2 weeks I can say I now go to bathroom only 2 times during the night instead of 4-5 times. Urination is pretty well spontaneous instead of waiting 30 seconds or more. Stream is getting better with little splitting and much less dribbling. The main reason I chose NOW Prostate Support was the fact that it contained Pumpkin seed oil and nettle which I wanted and NO selenium which I know can be helpful for the prostate but I was worried about overdosing on selenium especially when I have doubled up on the dose of Prostate Support. I will continue on with the double dose until I finish this bottle then I will go back to the recommended dose on the bottle. I am in no way encouraging anybody to follow my dosing regime that is my personal choice so I would suggest people follow the directions on the bottle and/or make their own decisions if they feel the need to regards Full stream ahead Wayne.

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

My husband says he is satisfied that this product has helped him have low numbers in his cancer test

Now Foods, Celadrin, Topical Liposome Lotion, 4 oz (113 g) (NOW-03019)

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

My husband had an enlarged prostate. He's been taking this prostate formulas for several years now, and has had normal prostate checkups ever since!

great product-good results

Posted by Reviewer1355863 on Mar 24, 2011

My experience with this prostate support has been excelent, i was having a little discomfort with a full or near full bladder and since i found this support i have returned to what i used to be like when i was younger.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer2393674 on Apr 11, 2011

I have used this product for almost two years, and so far my PSA levels have always been in the lower range. Will keep using it.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1678778 on Jun 25, 2010

These softgels are easy to take and have started to shrink my prostate, no more problems! Quality Now Foods product, have never been disappointed.

Best Of the Bunch

Posted by Reviewer3169884 on Jun 27, 2009

I have BPH and I have tried several Prostrate formulas and this is by far the best. As for the price I guess you gotta pay for best.

NOW FOODS, PROSTATE SUPPORT

Posted by Reviewer2000426 on Feb 23, 2009

This has been an excellent product! It is great to pay for something that really works. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Beneficial supplement - does the job without the side effects of most BPH drugs

Posted by Reviewer2517331 on Dec 04, 2009

I was diagnosed some 10 years ago with Benighn Prostatic Hypertrophy. My urologist ( I am in Australia ) thought that Saw Palmetto "could not hurt". I tried it from a respected herbal preparation company in Australia and it was a help but very expensive. About 3 years ago I discovered Now Foods Prostate Support through iHerb.com. Not only is this now vastly cheaper to use (even after paying Australian quarantine screening fees), but it has other ingredients that have made the supplement even more beneficial.

Review of Now Foods' Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer1751928 on Jan 31, 2010

I bought this product for my 82 year old father, who has been taking it for the past 10 years. He feels that it is a superior product that contains all of the ingredients essential for a healthy prostate.