Easy peasy!

Posted by Reviewer1065628 on Feb 03, 2014

I was using powdered psyllium husk at the advice of my doctor. I hated the way it felt and tasted when mixing with a beverage and trying to drink it down, so I started buying plain veggie capsules and putting it in them to make it easier. That was a HUGE pain, though, putting the powder into the capsules. Very happy that I found this product, so much easier!!

Need to take to much caps

Posted by 4777150799504218562 on Nov 19, 2013

Need to take to much caps

Not bad

Posted by Lawrencep93 on Sep 10, 2013

Much easier to have than powder

good

Posted by Reviewer1671888 on Aug 03, 2013

very good product, happy with it, will buy it again

I can not fail to mention!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 23, 2013

Because I need to share the effects of this product on the person I love most: my wife. She had been suffering from terrible constipation. I bought it for her in secret because I do not want that to influence her psychosomatic. She was unaware that your bowel problems, took it thinking it was a vitamin that usually give any to her. THE other day she said to me that it was necessary to go to the bathroom twice. She was impressed! Then I revealed that Psyllium gave her without her knowing. She has now found a cure for your biggest problem. I thank iHerb available for this healing to a very low price!

Good for lowering cholesterol

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jul 06, 2013

I take this with lots of water and Braggs apple cider vinegar. My good cholesterol is going up and the bad ones are going down. I will keep on taking this.

excellent

Posted by 5242485905231335081 on Feb 08, 2013

very comfortable big package, long enough for a great price.

Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Caps, 500 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

After taking for about a week. It helps and relieve my constipation. One thing to note when taking Psyllium husk caps, need to drink plenty of water. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

The right amount of fiber

Posted by Reviewer2065068 on Jan 24, 2013

I had tried a cheap brand of Psyllium Husk in powder form that was difficult to swallow and made me sprint to the washroom. This product is great. No sprinting affect. Also, successfully replaced my daughter's Dr. prescribed Miralax that was difficult for her to drink. Now, no more fuss and all is well on the #2 topic.

need for bulk

Posted by 5100732485899656196 on Jan 07, 2013

Doctor's advice is that I need more bulk and Psylium Husk caps is the most suitable for me wfg Toon