10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Pycnogenol, 30 mg, 150 Capsules

Highly suggest it!

Posted by Reviewer2641970 on Mar 26, 2007

I started using pycnogenol 10 years ago. I have used several different brands but I have found NOW to be one of the best. I found that it has improved my memory and my focus and have been giving it to my son who is dyslexic and it seems to help him to focus and to memorize words. I went without it once for 3 weeks and could definitely feel the difference in my overall health. In fact this summer I had severe anemia where my hemoglobin was at a 6 level. The doctors were shocked that I had been able to function fairly normally under such conditions but I feel it was the pycnogenol that made the difference since it increases oxygen to the brain. If I had not been taking it, I would have probably been hospitalized. I am very grateful for this product!

HAVE TO HAVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3124792 on Dec 04, 2008

I am a total believer of taking pycogenol. I feel so much better when I take it

A Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2684874 on Dec 27, 2007

Easily digestible and bioavailable because of the Bioflavinoids. NOW has great products.

many benefits

Posted by Reviewer3104479 on Sep 08, 2009

this brand always assures me of quality and have been taking this for many years and it has definitely had positive effects on my health

it is good for my eyes

Posted by Reviewer3178150 on Oct 08, 2011

Good quality, Good price. It is a expensive healthy foods in Taiwan. I love iherb ! Thank you!