My opinion

Posted by Reviewer1197019 on Jul 18, 2011

Fine

Good

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 23, 2011

When taken with other supplements, seems to work well to boost the immune system.

Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer3179805 on Jan 22, 2011

I haven't tryed it long enough, and I had taken other products.

Help for Injuries

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on Nov 15, 2010

I went to the chiropractor with 7 twisted vertabrae in my neck and a severely pulled left trapezoid muscle. I started taking 2 of these a day to assist my body in processing the waste material for these injuries as the chiropractor and the Active Release technician did body work to get me back on my feet in a course of five weeks, three times a week. After this grueling course of treatment, the doctors are "very pleased" with my treatment and i am in no pain. This is in large part thanks to the free radical scavenging by the Pycnogenal. Stronger than vitamins and even Grape Seed extract, the Pycnogenal helped greatly with inflammation and pain resolution and I considered it my third mode of treatment. Tomorrow i get a prescription for Physical Therapy to restrengthen the muscles in my neck and upper back. I have great faith in Pycnogenol now that i've used it in this recovery and will use it again in the event that i ever get injured again. Give your body the extra advantage of the free radical scavenging as well as drinking lots of water and getting lots of rest when injured. This is a fabulous product with no side effects that helps injured soft tissues repair themselves through intense free radical scavenging. I'm a believer!

First timer

Posted by Reviewer2743757 on Sep 20, 2010

Product as described and is good value. Information received on product was excellent and delivery could not be faulted, all in all a good company to deal with.

I've noticed Improvement!

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Jul 16, 2010

I was told this might help vision disturbances from diabetes. It really has helped. Thank you.

Don't notice anything different using this

Posted by Reviewer2790495 on Jul 07, 2010

I love Now Foods' products but I don't notice anything different at all with using this product. I may need a higher dose, I don't know.

Wow

Posted by bornsloppy on Jun 28, 2010

It really stabilized yor blood. I did not have an cravings for sugar. Worked fine with iHerb.com fast shipping to Sweden. Great - Thanks!

Expensive but effective

Posted by Reviewer3226341 on Jun 24, 2010

and having said that, Now is cheaper than most. Am taking this to help with eye problems and it seems to be working

Now Foods Pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer3282871 on Apr 07, 2010

This is a new for me. It seems to be a good addition to my suppliments but it's too soon to tell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »