walking nut

Posted by Reviewer1264438 on Apr 25, 2009

not sure if product is working.....i have been only taking it for just for two weeks..i think its too soon to tell

Fat burners

Posted by Reviewer1563808 on Jan 18, 2011

They are the best pills you can take to burn the food you just ate I got these pills by a Dr. who told me that these were the best and cheapest that I could on my own so I bought some and they were the same as the Dr. ones I by them all the time to burn the food I just ate and I gives me energy. You will be pleased with them if you buy them...

short order

Posted by Reviewer1128731 on Feb 01, 2010

This product is very good, love the price, however, I ordered 4 bottles and one of the bottles looked like it had less in it, I opened and counted them and there were only 84 instead of 90. I called the NOW FOODS company directly and they told me I had to call iHerb to see how they wanted to handle it and they would reimburse iHerb if I returned the bottle. I didn't want to pay s&h just for 6 tablets, so I didn't bother.

Best for athletes

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Dec 25, 2008

I have been using it regularly for 6 years. Works be patient and stay with it. helps physical fitness and endurance.

Extra Help

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 03, 2008

Good added help for reducing fat

Still Waiting...

Posted by Reviewer2162749 on Oct 18, 2008

I haven't been very consistent with the product so I'm not sure yet. I hasn't hindered my weight loss, so at least that's good. It does stop you up however, so make sure to be eating enough fiber to compensate.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2729606 on Jul 02, 2008

I use this before my workouts and have found myself sweating 10x more than when i don't use it. Tighter skin but no weight loss.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3134834 on Sep 07, 2012

I am already on my 3rd bottle of pyruvate. I take 2 tablets three times a day before each meal. So far my waist line (love handles)decrease cosiderably or substatially. I do excercise as well, at least twice a week and I do eat a healthy diet. Also my energy level increased quiet a bit. I feel more energetic. So far no side effect. The only problem is with the size of the pill, very big. It is really hard to swallow, very difficult, you got to try sometime twice and with a lot of water . Other than that If you give it time, like me, it might work for you. Good product and cheap. I will continue to take it once I accomplish my goal with a lower dosage.

hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1222192 on May 16, 2008

dont know if this works or not.

1 star