Extra Help

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 03, 2008

Good added help for reducing fat

It works

Posted by Reviewer3134834 on Sep 07, 2012

I am already on my 3rd bottle of pyruvate. I take 2 tablets three times a day before each meal. So far my waist line (love handles)decrease cosiderably or substatially. I do excercise as well, at least twice a week and I do eat a healthy diet. Also my energy level increased quiet a bit. I feel more energetic. So far no side effect. The only problem is with the size of the pill, very big. It is really hard to swallow, very difficult, you got to try sometime twice and with a lot of water . Other than that If you give it time, like me, it might work for you. Good product and cheap. I will continue to take it once I accomplish my goal with a lower dosage.

May have a tiny bit of gluten?-Makes me pretty sick

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on Jan 29, 2014

Disappointing. Took for about a week, and didn't feel well that whole time-- burping, and felt like there was a rock in my stomach. Stopped taking and the symptoms went away. Tried again today and chewed it up really well versus taking the whole tablet, but got same symptoms. Now that I read the description again, it does say it's "manufactured in a plant that does". I really think there's a little gluten in these, which is kind of a shock--I'm used to using NOW for almost everything. But my symptoms are some of my glutened-symptoms. Please note: I am EXTREMELY sensitive, so these may not bother you, even if I'm right.

Pyruvate, Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3123342 on Apr 02, 2009

Been using it for about 5 months just prior to my workouts. Seems to work fine.

calcium pyruvate

Posted by Reviewer1869364 on Jul 02, 2010

ARrived before promised and it is exactly as i expected. Will use iherb for anything else i need.

short order

Posted by Reviewer1128731 on Feb 01, 2010

This product is very good, love the price, however, I ordered 4 bottles and one of the bottles looked like it had less in it, I opened and counted them and there were only 84 instead of 90. I called the NOW FOODS company directly and they told me I had to call iHerb to see how they wanted to handle it and they would reimburse iHerb if I returned the bottle. I didn't want to pay s&h just for 6 tablets, so I didn't bother.

Still Waiting...

Posted by Reviewer2162749 on Oct 18, 2008

I haven't been very consistent with the product so I'm not sure yet. I hasn't hindered my weight loss, so at least that's good. It does stop you up however, so make sure to be eating enough fiber to compensate.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2729606 on Jul 02, 2008

I use this before my workouts and have found myself sweating 10x more than when i don't use it. Tighter skin but no weight loss.

Great product from a great seller.

Posted by Reviewer3232908 on Jul 18, 2008

Great product from a great seller. Easy to find on site and competitively priced.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Aug 25, 2008

Pyruvate has helped me with more energy as well as feeling thinner