Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 From Utah on Jun 10, 2008

Really cleared up my allergies. I was sneezing continuously until my eyes would water, then after taking this product, all my symptoms went away. Good stuff!

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2876255 From Georgia on Nov 15, 2007

I had tried Quercetin 200mg before, but this 800mg was a bit strong for me. It really decongests your sinuses almost immediately. I am going to cut it up and use it at a lower strength because it was just too much for me with just one a day. I really was amazed that it was so strong, though. It made me somewhat wired and irritable. If you need the decongestant effect for a sinus infection, this strength may be the way to go for a short period of time because it works.

allergic rhinitis

Posted by Reviewer1181747 From Netherlands on Jul 11, 2008

I find that this product helps to reduce my symptoms of allergic rhinitis. I really feel a difference after taking it. The only thing is that I have to take it several times (3x)per day as the effects only last 3 to 4 hours. But taking this I can avoid to take chemical anti-histamines.

gout

Posted by Reviewer2291335 From Great Britain on Sep 24, 2008

I find that 2 caps of this + 250mg of naproxen, 3 times a day will stop a gout atack in its tracks. Start as soon as you detect the onset of symptoms

Quercetin w/Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1924631 From Pennsylvania on Apr 03, 2008

Have been using this product to assist w/inflamation control. Works rather well.