works well with nettle

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Nov 06, 2008

i take this with freeze dried stinging nettle for allergies. Seems to work well. For sinusitis use eucalyptus in hot water to inhale

It seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2009667 on Jan 25, 2010

I have only completed one bottle. The second just arrived today, and so far I think there is a bit of improvement in my allergies. I have been a basket case for a few years, so this may take a little more time. I have heard that it could take 6 weeks to see any improvement.

Will no longer buy due to eccipients

Posted by emanuela on Feb 09, 2014

Rice flour, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica. Vegetable source or not, I don't want magnesium stearate or any other flow agents in my supplements. Now Foods: will you listen at last?

Doesn't seem to help me

Posted by Reviewer3136518 on Jun 20, 2008

Been trying this product now for nearly two months. I have persistent allergic sinus issues, but, so far there does not appear to be any change. Perhaps this is just not going to work for me. The packaging quality was good and the product arrived in a timely manner from iHerb.

appetite control

Posted by Reviewer1525887 on Feb 24, 2012

it helps slow down my appetite.

I think it's working...

Posted by Reviewer1519910 on Jul 09, 2012

I'm using this product for 2 weeks now(bit hard to tell how well it's working). Slowly building it up. From 1 capsule before dinner to 2 before dinner (1 time a day). I'm doing it slow because I have a lot of food intolerances, so I have to be careful with every supplement..because I could be intolerant to it. Seems I tolerate this so that's good! I get a lot of hives and acne. I think it's partially hormonal and I know it's partially due to the severe food intolerances. After this 2 weeks it's as if my skin isn't that itchy. It's not that it's completely gone, but still. Hopefully when I'm on this product longer I can try to reintroduce foods to my diet slowly...we'll see!

Causes Bleeding

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Dec 01, 2012

I experienced bleeding during bowel movement after a few days of usage. Formerly I used Dr Best's and the same problem occurred. I suspect that Bromelain is the cause because this is one of its known side-effects. However Bromelain in its natural form such as found in pineapple does not have this side-effect for me. I note that practically all the brands of Quercetin supplement come with Bromelain to enhance absorption but I not sure this is good for people with bleeding disorder.

Maybe ...

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Sep 22, 2009

Seems to help with allergies, arthritis and digestion. Hard to be sure.

Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jul 20, 2008

I tried this for a while for my allergies and it helped a little until I found out I had also developed bronchial asthma and Natural Factors formula for lungs has helped with that so I can't really give this product a fair rating right now.

Now Foods product bottle caps

Posted by Reviewer1705489 on Dec 22, 2008

I am not satisfied with the caps on these Now products containers. The caps often have sharp edges and sometimes they are very tight so that I often have to use a spoon to get them opened. Some caps are much tighter than others (typical of mass produced articles). I will not buy any more of them. SwansonVitamins have simple traditional screw cap bottles that work extremely well and are very easy to open and close. As a temporary measure I am pouring the contents of the Now bottles into the Swanson containers. I don't doubt the quality of the Now container contents.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »