Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Quercetin with Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2503145 on Jun 24, 2008

LOVE THIS!! I cannot take allergy medications so I needed to find an alternative. For the first time in 35 years I do not have seasonal allergy symptoms AND NO side effects from this supplement! I am SO GRATEFUL I found Querctin. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Allergy FREE!!!!!!! MUST try this product!!! I would give it 10 stars if I could!

magic

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 14, 2008

I use this to handle allergic reactions and it seems to work better than anything else and with virtually no side effects.

Changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer2966385 on Feb 05, 2007

I suffered for years with over-active bladder and painful inflammations and this product has nearly cured me. I went a whole year without a urinary flare-up on a two a day dose. I increase my dose to two caps three times a day when my bladder feels like it's acting up again. It really keeps everything calm including trips to the bathroom.

Fight allergies with Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2582268 on Nov 13, 2007

A Good product for anyone with upper respiratory problems.

Excellent for bronchitis

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on May 18, 2008

I had the flu which developed into bronchitis. Got on the net, found out about Quercetin, took just 2 capsules of this product per day with Vitamin C and lungs cleared up in 2 days. My brother had bronchitis for 3 weeks from the volcanic smog and after he took this product for a week, 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C, his bronchitis cleared up within a week. Also, when my 87 yo mother came down with bronchitis, I gave her this product and she took 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C for a week and when I saw her the following week, her bronchitis had cleared up. Best to take this product with food or with lots of water because the bromelain can cause heartburn. I take take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening so that it is easier on my stomach.