Quercetin with Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2503145 on Jun 24, 2008

LOVE THIS!! I cannot take allergy medications so I needed to find an alternative. For the first time in 35 years I do not have seasonal allergy symptoms AND NO side effects from this supplement! I am SO GRATEFUL I found Querctin. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Allergy FREE!!!!!!! MUST try this product!!! I would give it 10 stars if I could!

Excellent for bronchitis

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on May 18, 2008

I had the flu which developed into bronchitis. Got on the net, found out about Quercetin, took just 2 capsules of this product per day with Vitamin C and lungs cleared up in 2 days. My brother had bronchitis for 3 weeks from the volcanic smog and after he took this product for a week, 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C, his bronchitis cleared up within a week. Also, when my 87 yo mother came down with bronchitis, I gave her this product and she took 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C for a week and when I saw her the following week, her bronchitis had cleared up. Best to take this product with food or with lots of water because the bromelain can cause heartburn. I take take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening so that it is easier on my stomach.

magic

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 14, 2008

I use this to handle allergic reactions and it seems to work better than anything else and with virtually no side effects.

Now Foods Quercetain with Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Apr 26, 2009

This product is just brilliant at snuffing out any sign of hayfever or sinusitus. As a long term sufferer I cannot recommend it highly enough, plus iHerbs service is excellent.

Effective and Value-for-money Quercetin

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 14, 2013

NOW Foods pack in one of the highest Quercetin - 400mg, in one capsule. Most popular brands contain 200 - 250mg, thus requiring 2 capsules per serving. This is effective before change of seasons (from hot to cold/cold to hot) to support our immune system against over-producing histamine which causes mucus-membrane inflammation and heighten sensitivity to irritants. Children below 12 only needs a fraction of each capsule. Capsule can be opened and closed for multiple use. My teenaged son only needs half a capsule to experience its benefit. Quercetin is mostly used as a preventive and maintenance bioflavonoid. It is not a single-remedy for acute infection.

Now Quercetin, with Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 19, 2009

Purchased this product to replace Now's Respir-All. The additional ingredients in Respir-All I already get through my multiple. Also saves money! I have found that taking Quercetin with Bromelain (first thing in the morning [minimum of 30 minutes before eating/drinking]} eliminates the need for all allergy prescriptions, including over-the-counter medications. I also use a saline nasal spray and/or nettle pot.

Changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer2966385 on Feb 05, 2007

I suffered for years with over-active bladder and painful inflammations and this product has nearly cured me. I went a whole year without a urinary flare-up on a two a day dose. I increase my dose to two caps three times a day when my bladder feels like it's acting up again. It really keeps everything calm including trips to the bathroom.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2592970 on Aug 30, 2006

This product is great. It really helps my chronic stuffy nose. And it is amazing when I use it for allergies.

Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Nov 03, 2009

This is pretty much all my family takes for allergies. Along with vitamin C, it works. We usually only need one capsule 2x per day. Double that if it's a big allergy attack. Works great for inflammation and indigestion, as well. I would recommend it as a staple in anyone's home.

Excellent for allergies/asthma

Posted by Reviewer3024726 on Jan 24, 2007

This very great product has been a tremendous help for our family members who have allergies and asthma.