Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer1545750 on Jul 07, 2010

I suffer from recurring gout. My latests bout was in the knuckles of my right hand making it impossible to use.I learned about Quercetin and ordered a bottle. Within 3 days the swelling and pain were greatly reduced and I now have full use again.

outstanding for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1141735 on Jun 06, 2011

When I was first diagnosed with metastatic cancer, quercetin was one of several substances prescribed by my naturopath to decrease inflammation (taken on an empty stomach). As I increased the number of pills I took before breakfast, I begged her for something I could discontinue, and quercetin got dropped. But I started to feel irritation in my upper throat that caused me to cough, and I was afraid the lung tumor I had had earlier was recurring. Somebody suggested it was allergies, which was a label I had rejected because my cancer had so long been misdiagnosed by drs. as asthma and allergies (due to the lung tumor's damage to my throat), but I decided to start taking this quercetin with bromelain (1200 mg.) again. Within three days the irritation began to decrease, and so has my coughing. What a relief!

Quercetin w/Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1640341 on Aug 30, 2011

I have really enjoyed using the Quercetin w/Bromelain for my back pain. It definitely has helped with the imflammation along with my allergies!!

Antioxidant, Allergies, and Absorption

Posted by mikeinbc on Jul 02, 2012

I purchased Now Foods Quercetin as an additional antioxidant to add to my arsenal. But it came with surprising benefits. During the last month of allergy season, I noticed a huge decrease in my symptoms. No more sneezing, rashes, leaky nose, and breathing issues. The only symptom I noticed was slightly itchy eyes. I discovered recently that quercetin also increases the absorption of resveratrol. The key to most antioxidants is to take on an empty stomach and combine with some form of vitamin C. It has been shown that vitamin C increases the absorption of various green tea antioxidants by 30-98%. This can be extended to many antioxidants. I take a combo of ascorbic acid and lemon juice with all my antioxidants.

Great allergy control!!

Posted by Reviewer2918625 on Apr 16, 2010

The price and effect of this Quercetin and Bromelain is AMAZING!! GREAT for the allergy season! I take 2 capsules, once to twice a day.....it's wonderful!

an extra allergy boost

Posted by Reviewer1663311 on May 08, 2010

This product helped me survive the worst pollen count in Denver history this spring. Without it I probably would have had to get a steroid boost like prednisone. Even my hubby was slightly affected by seasonal allergies this year, and this was all he needed to keep symptoms at bay.

Excellent product for allergies or stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer3308449 on Dec 08, 2010

Great product for allergies and stomach issues! Works much better than anything that was prescribed by the doctor!

hay fever

Posted by Reviewer2354109 on Mar 08, 2011

This is the single most effective supplement for my hay fever. My symptoms almost completely disappeared except for some minor eye itch. I love it.

Great for reducing dust mite reaction

Posted by 4627969251530296518 on Mar 11, 2015

Both my husband and my daughter are prone to sinus problems from dust mite. They both experience great relief from taking this product immediately. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a more natural solution.

allergies and asthma

Posted by Reviewer1290991 on Nov 15, 2012

i used to take prescription drugs for allergies and asthma, but now i take this product daily and add an extra capsule or so when i feel flare ups. wouldn't be without it,especially with food allergies.