Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain, 240 Veg Capsules

Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer1545750 on Jul 07, 2010

I suffer from recurring gout. My latests bout was in the knuckles of my right hand making it impossible to use.I learned about Quercetin and ordered a bottle. Within 3 days the swelling and pain were greatly reduced and I now have full use again.

Excellent product for allergies or stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer3308449 on Dec 08, 2010

Great product for allergies and stomach issues! Works much better than anything that was prescribed by the doctor!

hay fever

Posted by Reviewer2354109 on Mar 08, 2011

This is the single most effective supplement for my hay fever. My symptoms almost completely disappeared except for some minor eye itch. I love it.

outstanding for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1141735 on Jun 06, 2011

When I was first diagnosed with metastatic cancer, quercetin was one of several substances prescribed by my naturopath to decrease inflammation (taken on an empty stomach). As I increased the number of pills I took before breakfast, I begged her for something I could discontinue, and quercetin got dropped. But I started to feel irritation in my upper throat that caused me to cough, and I was afraid the lung tumor I had had earlier was recurring. Somebody suggested it was allergies, which was a label I had rejected because my cancer had so long been misdiagnosed by drs. as asthma and allergies (due to the lung tumor's damage to my throat), but I decided to start taking this quercetin with bromelain (1200 mg.) again. Within three days the irritation began to decrease, and so has my coughing. What a relief!

Quercetin w/Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1640341 on Aug 30, 2011

I have really enjoyed using the Quercetin w/Bromelain for my back pain. It definitely has helped with the imflammation along with my allergies!!