Very good it works against surgery infections

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 22, 2016

I bought this for my son who had a surgery on his leg and it helped prevent against after surgery infection and pain. Very good product! Thannks a lot iHerb!

Probably effective

Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Apr 12, 2016

Might be effective against seasonal allergies, but as we discovered afterwards, acts as a MAO-B inhibitor. If you have this certain genetic mutation, oxidizing of your neurotransmitters may become even slower. Not sure if it (slower breaking) is always bad and also not sure, how much this claim is research based but still, me and my daughter did not start to take it when spring arrived. Trying to find more information about. Its even difficult to give stars because people are different and just one size does not fit to all.It does not mean that product is bad.

First time user

Posted by 5560803901319601887 on Feb 19, 2016

We have been completely satisfied with the products we have been using. Also, we appreciate that the prices are slightly lower than some other places we have ordered in the past.

Great for reducing dust mite reaction

Posted by 4627969251530296518 on Mar 11, 2015

Both my husband and my daughter are prone to sinus problems from dust mite. They both experience great relief from taking this product immediately. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a more natural solution.

Good product and reasonable price

Posted by 5189496972196194006 on Feb 03, 2015

Good product and reasonable price

Great product

Posted by 5573707301526217086 on Jan 29, 2015

Toppp product no alergy anymore

Great for Allergies

Posted by 4648027634769419719 on Sep 10, 2014

Bought this to help with allergies and it definitely helps significantly. I use in place of mainstream allergy meds (i.e. Claritan, etc.).

Great product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Aug 28, 2014

It took about a week for my body to adapt to this instead of the synthetic allergy pills I have been taking for years. Now I can say it works wonders.

No More Allergy

Posted by 4611874273302828898 on Jun 26, 2014

I had very bad allergy reaction in May and June for more than 10 years. I was so amazed after taking Quercetin with Bromelain. Reaction on new allergen caused only 1 day and then it disappeared. Thank you very much.

NOW Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on May 26, 2014

This product is a great general tonic, and brilliant in hayfever season, when I up the dose to achieve almost complete amelioration of symptoms, and it is much cheaper than anything comparable.