Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain, 240 Veg Capsules

I am amazed at the power of this medicine.

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

My girlfriend had severe hay fever like allergy symptoms, she was so bad that she could not breathe. She insisted that I get her the allergy shot to help her. I researched and found about this product. I asked her to take 3 tablets every 7 to 8 hours. And guess what, with no Claritin, no allergy shots and only now quercetin (with bromelain) helped her symptoms disappear in 36 hours. It has been a month now and allergies are a thing of past. Additionally a colleague at work reported relief in his sinus symptoms. Also my sister's allergies had gone after taking a few capsules. Also I send this medicine to my father and he reported his coughs and colds are gone. I swear by this naturally occurring substance. After that, I have done reserched in the internet and I read that quercetin is a powerful flavonoid. Studies have proven that flavonoids have anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, and anti-microbial (virus, bacteria, fungus & yeast) properties. The current, but early, studies of quercetin preventing and treating certain types of cancer are showing very promising results. Several studies show people who take high levels of flavonoids or eat a lot of foods rich in flavonoids have lower LDL cholesterol. A few studies have shown that taking flavonoids reduces LDL cholesterol in overweight subjects (both males and females in the majority of studies, one with just females, and both had lowered LDL levels). It also lowers blood pressure.Quercetin is frequently used to relieve neurological symptoms related to diabetes and chronic prostatitus. Also, Quercetin has been safely used for many, many decades to alleviate the allergy symptoms related to histamine release. For most people, quercetin is so effective that they can reduce or can actually stop taking their anti-histamines entirely after about a week or so. There's actually too many studies to mention here but they're finding it can help many health conditions. I am amazed at the power of this medicine.

Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer1545750 on Jul 07, 2010

I suffer from recurring gout. My latests bout was in the knuckles of my right hand making it impossible to use.I learned about Quercetin and ordered a bottle. Within 3 days the swelling and pain were greatly reduced and I now have full use again.

Great allergy control!!

Posted by Reviewer2918625 on Apr 16, 2010

The price and effect of this Quercetin and Bromelain is AMAZING!! GREAT for the allergy season! I take 2 capsules, once to twice a day.....it's wonderful!

an extra allergy boost

Posted by Reviewer1663311 on May 08, 2010

This product helped me survive the worst pollen count in Denver history this spring. Without it I probably would have had to get a steroid boost like prednisone. Even my hubby was slightly affected by seasonal allergies this year, and this was all he needed to keep symptoms at bay.

Excellent product for allergies or stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer3308449 on Dec 08, 2010

Great product for allergies and stomach issues! Works much better than anything that was prescribed by the doctor!