good value

Posted by 5380777929030439870 on Mar 19, 2014

taste ok, great benefits

Amazing

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 12, 2014

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

Bought after reading a reviewer noted benefits for knees - terrible for drinking though

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 20, 2014

As a thickener this powder is great. As for drinking it - the instructions on the packet say to mix 1 tablespoon with cold juice and drink immediately. I found it started to gelatinise way too quickly and turned into wallpaper paste - impossible to drink and a most unpleasant texture. If you're thinking about trying it for the same reason, suggest checking the Now Foods caps instead - much more user friendly. I ended up buying some empty gelatin capsules to fill my own caps - cheaper and no added fillers (e.g. mag stearate). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2697127 on Jan 12, 2014

I use gelatine a lot. This seems like good quality & it is beef gelatine which was important to me.

good quality

Posted by 5330320168154431492 on Dec 11, 2013

Very happy with it,used it for my stews,cakes,always did its job :)

Good product

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

I use it to make desserts, it's convenient and easy to use.

A good substitute for Chondroitin Sulfate for Joint Recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

about half of the Gelatin is Chondroitin,and its also known from the folk medicine that it is Joint Healing,just make sure you take the same amount of Glucosamine in conjunction for best results,it takes about 4g of each for 3 to 6 months for a proper healing,so be patient.don't forget your basic multivitamin & Cal/Mag as well as your Omega's & Trace minerals.you should also consider MSM,Boswellia & Turmeric for a quicker & better tissue recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Wonderfull product for health and beauty!

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on Oct 12, 2013

Very recommmended, 5 stars!

Great stuff!

Posted by 4991315301515667262 on Oct 09, 2013

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1225796 on Sep 10, 2013

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.