Love it

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015

I add two tablespoons to one cup of coffee in the morning. I also use it in savory sauces to give it a "thicker" flavor since I don't use flour

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Jul 11, 2015

I keep buying this product. Is really great. I use it in my desserts or I just take it with my favorite coconut drink. I notice my hair is nicer and my nails are better. It disolves in cold or warm water really well. Love it!

satisfied

Posted by 5604360309623827936 on Jun 01, 2015

nice product when using it rightly. I'm allergic and began it rapidly to see quick results and saw strange things on my fingers. But my husband is really feel fine. The pain in his back stopped and is protected also from the sunburn of the summer as this magical pure collagen is an antioxidant too.

Good product

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

I use it to make desserts, it's convenient and easy to use.

Beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1518893 on Jul 22, 2009

I love this product as its good for cooking, adding to soups etc

If you are from Canada, do not order! You won't receive it but you will pay for not receiving it!

Posted by 5208731152320703032 on May 27, 2015

If you are from Canada, do not order! iHerb cannot provide the required certificate, and you will not receive this product but you will have to pay 20% to get your 80% refund. Basically, you are paying money for something iHerb knows you will never receive.

A Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2255328 on Jan 24, 2007

I am very pleased with this brand of beef gelatin. The price is also good for buying in bulk.

great

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 21, 2011

Very tasty!

great jello

Posted by 5374503663883745740 on Aug 07, 2012

I bought this because it was cheaper and less wasteful than buying the little packets of gelatin. I make my own jello with fruit juice and fruit, and this works perfectly. For some reason seeing "beef" in front of gelatin was a little off putting (though I knew where gelatin comes from) but there is no need for alarm because it is flavorless.

great product