Now Foods, Real Food, Beef Gelatin Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Very good

Posted by alexvio on Jan 19, 2015

Very good product, excellent quality, neutral taste. I add it in the Twinlab Amino Fuel as a morning shake. It's pure protein, good for skin.

Gelatin

Posted by 5183453630119979494 on Feb 09, 2015

Best gelatin that I have used. No lumps or anything.

Amazing

Posted by adnangrebovic on Mar 12, 2014

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

Posted by 4965086556239939279 on May 28, 2014

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!

Great source of unsweetened protein - Great for cooking - Unique & Beneficial Amino Acids not Usually in our Diets

Posted by Reviewer1363702 on Aug 13, 2014

As the title of my review states - the amino acids in this are not as common in our diets, since we started shunning the cartilage and 'odd' cuts of meats, in favor of pure muscle meat. Much of an animal is not muscle meat - and we benefit from the different amino acids in those 'other' parts. Research Proline, Glutamine, and Glycine (which this powder is high in) if you're interested. These amino acids aren't considered essential, but are very beneficial, especially for people with bowel disorders (in the case of glutamine). This powder can add nutrition and body to vegetable and meat broths, or become homemade low-sugar jello, gelatin candies, chocolate mousse, or a nutritious boost to your smoothies. Learn to use it and let it 'bloom' before adding it to recipes, though, for best results (hit the google machine!) Such a versatile ingredient that I always make sure I have in my kitchen. Unlike knox, this is beef-based and not pork-based, which is important to me. It's much cheaper here on Iherb than the lower-quality kind available in grocery stores. Very popular with Primal/Paleo people, too. Packaging, quality, and shipping speed were great!