Excellent Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Nov 03, 2010

This gelatin sets up well. I use it for homemade marshmallows and fruit juice gealtin snacks and haven't been disappointed. It stays fresh for months. A good buy!

Beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1043827 on Sep 07, 2010

Price sure jumped since I bought this last. But I see that it is a quality product, so I guess I'll roll with the changes. Thanx, JD

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2913010 on Aug 12, 2010

Easy to use. I use 1/4 tsp of gelatin with 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum or guar gum per cup of gluten free flour mix, and the breads turn out delicate and moist. I still have 2 loaves of banana nut bread I made 2 weeks ago in baggies in the fridge, (i made 7 at one time), and they are still fresh and moist tasting, and even my gluten eating husband loves them! I will continue to use this brand as it is economical as well as a great product to use.

impressed

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Jul 14, 2010

It dissolves in water easily.

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

Posted by Reviewer2165848 on Jul 11, 2010

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer3182358 on Jun 30, 2010

I use this for cooking and making jello with real fruit juice. Worked very well, and so much cheaper than the small sugar-loaded 'jello' packages in the supermarket!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3129955 on Sep 16, 2009

very good quality

Really great gelatin supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Apr 06, 2009

I have been only taking it for two weeks and I noticed a difference in my hair and nails. My joints aren't as stiff.

Now Foods Beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2758780 on Mar 15, 2009

I was looking for a good price for beef gelatin and I found it at iHerb.com.

Unflavored beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1586672 on Dec 20, 2008

We have found that unflavored beef gelatin is equally as effective as Knox NutraJoint at a fraction of the cost. We use only 1/3 tsp of gelatin per day compared to about 1 tbs. of the Knox product. All the vitimines and mineral in Knox we already get by our regular vitamin suppliment. We are completely satified with the unflabored beef Gelatin.