buttermilk powder

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 15, 2013

very handy!

Very tasty

Posted by LillaMi on May 29, 2013

Tasty, easy to prepare, perfect for my milk and protein shakes. Good for pancakes and as the way it is - cold from fridge :)

Really convenient

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

It was exactly what i needed it. Easy to store, great taste and lasts for a long time. I'm really pleased. I will repurchase this in the future!

Kjernemelk pulver/ det som blir til overs i smor-produksjonen

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

I Norge er dette et forholdsvis uvanlig produkt, og selv har jeg akkurat laert meg litt om hva det brukes til. I utenlandske oppskrifter har jeg ofte sett dette, og undersokte saken litt naermere. Buttermilk er ofte brukt til fritering. Man tilsetter da bare de krydderiene man vil ha fra salt til sott, ruller ingrediensene i dette, og steker i olje i en wok eller noe. Man maa selvsagt tilsette vann, da dette produktet er i pulverform. Mange bruker ogsaa buttermilk til bakst som muffins, pannekaker, hjemmelagde kjeks, og kaker.

Waste not, want not

Posted by stephd on Jan 10, 2013

I used to dread making anything that called for buttermilk. Don't get me wrong, I love the flavor that real buttermilk imparts (I prefer it to the substitutions with lemon juice or vinegar) but I always felt wasteful when the remainder of the carton didn't get used before spoiling. Saves a TON of money! Now I keep this on hand at all times -- I actually store it in a Weck jar in the fridge -- and I am able to whip up fresh buttermilk whenever I want without any excess left. Love it and HIGHLY recommend to people who love to bake.

Good to have in the pantry

Posted by Reviewer2919172 on Nov 15, 2012

It is great to have this in your pantry for baking purposes. I don't drink buttermilk so I can't really comment on how it tastes as a drink. But for making buttermilk pancakes and biscuits, it's perfect.

Good

Posted by opheart on Aug 16, 2012

Tasty powder - in bakery, home-made sweets or for a beverage, as said on the pack.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1728503 on Feb 29, 2012

Bought this to have on hand for recipes that call for buttermilk. Worked OK in a muffin recipe, but I cannot imagine actually drinking it.

Buttermilk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2686298 on Jan 12, 2012

This was great! Looked all over for buttermilk powder and no one had it so I decided to try the web and there it was! Ordered and had it in just a few days in time to make my holiday recipe.

I Like it..

Posted by Reviewer1250653 on Oct 23, 2011

I use this in my buttermilk pancakes since we dont have buttermilk in stores in Norway.. Works great!