very good agave nectare

Posted by AYINEX on Jan 02, 2012

This was my first agave nectare. nice texture, more likely than sugar. very good for coocking deserts. for economy using recomend mix with stevia extract, (do not mixed stevia and agave for deserts with chocolate). for chocolate deserts pure agave nectare is the best. perfect for preparing candied fruits and ginger.

Great Sugar Substitute!

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Nov 26, 2008

I love it, use it in my tea, baking, and it's better for you than sugar. Only complaint is that they don't have larger containers...lots of trash. But great product, and good price. Thanks!

Good

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

What I like about this one is the bottle and the top. Good sweet delichious taste!

Second time buying.

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013

Tastes like maple syrup mixed with honey. Good for use in sweets. Will buy again and again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on May 05, 2011

I had never tried Agave Nectar before, and before using it the first time I smelled it. To me, the smell is not that great and I was a little hesitant to try it because of that. Sad to say, my taste buds are used to sugar and many sweeteners just tastes odd to me because of that. However, I find this very palatable in tea, I'm very pleasantly surprised! Just a little bit is enough, so this will last a long time for me. Highly recommended!

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

It`s a delicius natural sweetener, the taste is really good. I use it on everything:)

Great Tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Dec 20, 2009

This Agave Nectar tastes great as a substitute for waffle syrup. I couldn't taste the difference between this and the actual syrup.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Aug 17, 2010

I have replaced sugar with Agave Nectar and I was nervous to "give up" sugar. This is amazing stuff and you can cook with it. I made banana bread with it and it was really good.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3076904 on Sep 06, 2008

I've been changing my eating habits to organic products. Amber agave is one of my favorite sweeteners. I have introduced my daughter to agave too.

Tastes great!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 26, 2008

This nectar tastes great! Great in smoothies, on fruit and in dressings. A little of it goes a long way, too.