Very good!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 21, 2013

I like that this nectar is so sweet but is healthy for the body, unlike sugar. I put it in my plain yogurt and hot tea. It's awesome and it lasts a longtime!

Tasty delicacy

Posted by tuomas on Jun 08, 2011

Really yummy to put into smoothies, desserts, etc.

아가베시럽

Posted by Reviewer2490351 on Sep 02, 2011

아가베시럽에 대해 알게되고 꼭 구매해야겠다 싶어 구매한제품입니다 당분섭취시 신경쓰다가 아가베시럽을 알게되어 기뻤는데 알고보니 아가베시럽도 논란이 있어서 생각처럼 좋은제품은 아닌것같기도합니다...

Ok, but...

Posted by Reviewer1800290 on Sep 22, 2010

My first experience of agave nectar. I don't think that there is nothing wrong in this product, it was just less powerful sweetener than I thought it would be.

Good stuff for homemade salad dressings and iced tea.

Posted by Reviewer2474654 on Feb 21, 2010

I have tried this in some salad dressings and dips I make myself to better micromanage nutrient content. Makes a good honey mustard and red french dressing so far. There is a unique agave taste but it is subtle and rather nice.

Great

Posted by happydays on Apr 18, 2012

Fantastic on porrigde, greek yoghurt and pancakes. Very good taste:)

Organic Amber Agave Necter

Posted by Reviewer2137413 on Oct 26, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT I am a diabetic and this is a low glycemic food for me and taste is nummy too. I use in my coffee, and serve to friends who usualy like sugar. All have liked it more than sugar. Thanks Again for a Great Tasting Low Priced Product. That is also good for my health Machelle

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1623543 on May 14, 2008

I love agave. So does my children. We will never go back to processed sugar. highly recommended.

Great Alternative to Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2898056 on Jan 26, 2008

I'm very pleased with the convenience & taste of this product plus it's low glycemic. It dissolves immediately, even in cold liquids & I've enjoyed using it when baking, too.

I like it

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 02, 2012

Taste - wonderful, i like it. Repeat again and again.