• Reviews | English

descent price

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 16, 2009

...and the ziplock works, too.

Now Foods, Certified Organic Flax Seeds, 2 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2333571 on Jul 07, 2009

good

Cheapest and yet effective health food

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on Dec 09, 2013

This is my 2nd time eating flax seed. 1st time was years ago, along with flax seed oil, and a bunch of regimen, and it worked. But somehow, somewhere I did not continue. Now Foods always sell in a reasonable price, and I don't see how other expensive brand can claim superior quality. As long as the seed germ is not exposed to air, it is good. Yes, I need a small coffee grinder to grind the seed 'open' before I can consume. 1st week of taking in flax seed see a change of appetite. Suddenly the appetite was being suppressed. Eating less and can stay longer between meals. There is a sense of improved mental clarity. Yes, I am very sensitive to my hungry feeling. In the 3rd week, I think the new appetite has settled down. And compared to before-flax-seed eating habit, I definitely eat less now. and more clarity. To the weight watchers out there : While I don't have a scale to weight myself, just by counting my food, I am sure the weight will come down. It is just simple calorie counting. The body(cells) is constantly repairing, so weight may not be a 1st priority to it. But the improved mental clarity is important. I supposed it is telling me that the blood sugar regulation is improved. Brain food is blood sugar, glucose, only. Another subjective suggestion : Eat like a king during breakfast. From the dinner time, and then sleep, and next refuel, which is breakfast, I see people usually have a 10 hours or longer gap. If the breakfast is light, the body has to wait until lunch to do the refueling. It doesn't matter how good and fancy the vitamin supplement is, not enough fuel, the car is not going to run smoothly. A big breakfast is half of the secret of good health.

V.Mayes

Posted by vic-Japan on Jul 07, 2008

Good product and reasonably priced. being able to use Yamato Transport was excellent as product arrived quickly.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3067147 on Nov 30, 2009

Flax seeds are great for healthy skin. My Mom sprinkles them on her food to help with her eczema. They are great and very affordable.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2006180 on Aug 27, 2009

I boil them and then grind them in a food processor. Excellent!

Now Foods, Real Food, Certified Organic Flax Seeds, 32 oz

Posted by 5153892193606448044 on Jul 25, 2014

полезно и качественно....уже дважды заказала и буду еще покупать. спасибо

The virtue of the flax seed

Posted by 5412057437293069478 on Sep 01, 2014

These are great flax seeds. they are sealed really well for freshness, which is so important for flax seeds. I grind them and put them in smoothies, use them as a base for cookies and pancakes. Wouldn't be without them in my cooking and baking.

great price, great taste

Posted by loafulofcarbs on Nov 16, 2015

love it

Healthy and economical

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Jul 17, 2012

I eat a teaspoon of flax seeds every morning in my yogurt, and sometimes I add them when I make whole wheat bread in my bread machine. These are delicious and very economical.