• Reviews | English

Flax health awaits

Posted by Reviewer1834122 on Mar 19, 2010

Grind these babies up on a daily basis for a healthier life. They are good one their own but work even better with Barlean's Highest Lignan Flax Oil.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer2065812 on Jun 29, 2010

I've used other, more expensive, brands of Golden Flax Seed before but the product from Now Foods is as good as it gets. I grind up a quarter cup of the seed and add it to my breakfast cereal. The resulting meal blends well and tastes great. It is a good source of soluble fiber and essential fatty acids. It is also quite filling so I can get by with smaller portions than I otherwise might. This is one supplement that I genuinely enjoy.

Whole Golden Fax Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Aug 14, 2010

These are wonderful ground and used for baked goods in a low-carb diet!

great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Sep 14, 2010

great flax & price

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1633244 on Sep 17, 2010

I use them in my smoothies for the quality oil, protein, and phyto-estrogens (lignans).

good value and quality

Posted by Reviewer2852138 on Dec 02, 2010

top product, Thanks once again

Great!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Feb 14, 2011

Great flax seeds for a great price! I grind enough for a couple servings and sprinkle on cereal, oatmeal, in shakes and my dogs' food. Also great as an egg replacer in baking.

Great Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer3303785 on Mar 15, 2011

I have been using this product for a while but this was my first time ordering online. I was really impressed with the price and the quick response and turn-around time. I received the product very shortly after I had placed my order and was notified every step along the way as to the status of my order. I really like the Golden Flax Seeds product and will always continue to use it. Now that I've found this website -- IHerb.com, I will be coming back again and again and I'll be telling my frinds and family about it as well.

Now Foods, Golden Flax Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3182047 on May 31, 2011

Very good....

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1738366 on Jun 11, 2011

I grind the flax seeds and use them on my oatmeal. These are very fresh....taste great...and the price can't be beat. Highly recommend.