Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on May 03, 2011

These Cashew Crunch Clusters are so addictive! They taste fantastic. We go through a bag of these every couple of days. One of the best snacks I've ever eaten, plus they are healthy and satisfying.

Deelish!!!

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Apr 05, 2010

At first, the taste was a little bland - but I guess that's because we are all so used to having that extra sugar in these types of snacks. But in just a small amount of time, we were loving them and really had a hard time stopping ourselves from eating too much at one time. My daughter, who hardly ever eats nuts LOVED them. I will definitely be buying more of these!!!! A great snack to pack for the kids to take to school!!

Yummy treat

Posted by Reviewer1282891 on May 30, 2010

These treats are great and enjoyed by my whole family. Will definitely order more.

Good Clusters!

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Jan 28, 2011

Taste great with not too much sugary taste. Natural as well.

Very good

Posted by 5503692298757570041 on Aug 06, 2013

Taste very good. Not too sweet, but could have a tiny bit more salt for my taste. Will probably buy again!

Love it !

Posted by 5503549710544463044 on Oct 25, 2013

I keep ordering them ! Very tasty.

Too Good!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 31, 2015

These are very tasty treats. Sweet, but not too sweet.

nice

Posted by 5450193022288146906 on May 10, 2015

I bought these for a friend, whose a bigger fan of cashews than I am. We both enjoyed them.

Just delicious

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Apr 02, 2010

Very satisfying!

Easy way of eating cashews

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 26, 2013

Tasty - good balance of sweetness and saltiness and a fun way of eating plenty of cashew nuts. However, I find these cashew clusters lacking in the usual fragrance of normal cashew nuts - so it is quite disappointing in this respect. It is the unexpected crunching on the sesame seeds that gives that burst of flavour.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »