Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1204792 on Nov 02, 2007

I purchased Erythritol because I'm trying to get away from all the products that have Aspertame as the sweetening agent. Erythritol tastes like sugar but it costs much more and you have to use a lot of it to get the same sweet taste.

Good Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1257912 on May 30, 2008

This was good. Not the best I've had, and not the cheapest either. For the same price, I can get Organic, so not likely to buy this from you again either.

As good as Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Dec 11, 2007

I know it's got it's own unique health benefits, but in terms of a sweetener I'm just as happy with xylitol, and this costs more.

No aftertaste....

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Feb 21, 2009

This sweetener definately doesn't have any aftertaste, but I didn't think it didn't sweeten very good either. I won't buy this again. I will stick with stevia and xylitol.

Tastes great, but takes a lot

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Feb 21, 2010

Have to use ALOT to find desired sweetness, especially in warm liquids and if you like things on the sweeter side. Love the taste, but just have to use too much at one time. Will continue to use my stevia powder which I have used religiously for over 10 years now.

RICHARD G KIRKEY

Posted by Reviewer1791894 on Feb 18, 2008

I was most impressed with the accuracy and speed of your shipping. The right quantity of the right product arrived promptly, and in good condition. The Erythritol is NOT as sweet as sugar, but doesn't seem to have the unpleasant side effects of some other sweeteners. I am currently looking into Agave Nectar as another sugar substitute (sweetener), but iherb doesn't carry this product.

Erythritol Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2792395 on Feb 01, 2009

Not as sweet as Splenda. Expensive with shipping included. rjc

Its OK

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on Jun 22, 2010

I wanted to replace my Splenda usage with Erythritol but found the latter lacking in sweetness. It is about half as sweet a sugar but costs 5 times more (plus shipping). I went through my 1# package quickly and realized it was just too expensive to use. On the plus side, it doesn't seem to cause the gastro-intestinal upset that other sugar alcohols do. I guess I'll go back to the artificial sweeteners until somebody can bring down the price of erythritol.

great in small doses, however, not that sweet

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Aug 10, 2010

not as sweet as sugar, and taste is a bit weird.. especially when using large doses. would rather recomend stevia

it is nice

Posted by Reviewer1790274 on Dec 08, 2010

nice but i prefer xitiol.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »