Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on Jul 23, 2008

No gas or bloating. Not as sweet as xylitol. Would recommend using both together as sweetener.

Now Foods, Erythritol 100% Pure Natural

Posted by Reviewer3240647 on Jan 10, 2009

Not as sweet as I thought it would be so for me it took about a serving and a half. Of course, this is a personal preference. Overall, a very good product and I would purchase it again. Will, Florida

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Sep 10, 2009

great for mixing with stevia for coffee, tea, fruit & cereals. Tried as a substitute for sugar along with stevia in baked goods & still caused pretty serious flatulance as does large amounts of xylitol. Will purchase again but not for baking.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1682363 on Oct 15, 2009

I like this brand. Although I prefer Stevia, I like having this on hand also.

Good alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

Erythritol has a cooling effect. It is fun to bake with because a bite of cookie baked with erythritol is pure delight to the tongue. It is less sweet than sugar, but with significantly less calories(almost none) and doesn't cause a blood sugar spike. Minus one star for the disturbing smell. It reeks of chemicals.

"0" calorie sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2981552 on Mar 13, 2009

I like it but I wish it were sweeter & not so expensive. I guess this is a better price for this sweetener than I have found elsewhere, but the product seems to be hard to find elsewhere! I am glad it has no virtually calories! I ordered the other brand in bigger package here, and just received it ..I have not tried it yet. I will let you know!

service

Posted by Reviewer1494164 on Nov 20, 2008

I have to say this was delivered in record time. Thank you for sending it out so quickly.

I was pleased with my order

Posted by Reviewer2627049 on Mar 07, 2009

I only regret that I did not order more of this product. At some point, I will order more. Thanks.

Yahoo!

Posted by Reviewer2318068 on Jul 29, 2009

Alas a sweetener sub. that I like. It works well in baking. I used 1/2-3/5 normal sugar and 1/2 erythritol when making banana bread. It tends to be not as sweet as normal sugar. It doesn't seem to work well in hot teas.

Erythrito

Posted by Reviewer1801443 on Oct 12, 2007

taste ok, little more is needed for sweetness to come though, I like the benefits