Erythritol is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1030121 on Jul 28, 2009

I use it for low carb baked goods--muffins, cupcakes, and the like. It doesn't work well for cookies. I create recipes using erythritol and stevia at my Healthy Indulgences Blog (google it). Love iherb.com for all my low carb baking needs!

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Jan 15, 2009

I really like Erythritol as a natural sweetener. I avoid sugar at all costs, but sometimes I do like to sweeten my coffee or tea and this is perfect for that. I haven't tried baking with it, but I've tried it with pretty much everywhere else you may add sugar and it's great!

Guilt free sweetner.

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Jan 20, 2009

This was recommended by my gynecologist. I searched for the best price and this was it.It is a good substitute for sugar.

Good Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1257912 on May 30, 2008

This was good. Not the best I've had, and not the cheapest either. For the same price, I can get Organic, so not likely to buy this from you again either.

From China or USA

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on May 31, 2015

I emailed Now Foods, and their response was "may come from either China or US. In either case it is non-GMO.".

Godsend for candida diet!

Posted by Reviewer2082527 on Jul 01, 2009

My son enjoys this sweetener much more than stevia, which is too bitter for him. I've made all kinds of baked goods with it and even used it in homemade frozen yogurt--worth the price!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1117301 on May 01, 2009

Love this product because of the low (no) GI value, the taste is right on and there is no weird aftertaste as with artificial sweeteners and splenda.

Equally Delicious Alternative to Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Dec 09, 2009

About one-third the sweetness of Xylitol or sugar. Most of my family members and friends are able to digest the baked goods and beverages I sweeten with Xylitol. My daughter, who has never adjusted to Xylitol experiences no gastric difficulty with Erythritol even when I increase its volume to compensate sweetness.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Sep 10, 2009

great for mixing with stevia for coffee, tea, fruit & cereals. Tried as a substitute for sugar along with stevia in baked goods & still caused pretty serious flatulance as does large amounts of xylitol. Will purchase again but not for baking.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1682363 on Oct 15, 2009

I like this brand. Although I prefer Stevia, I like having this on hand also.