Great low carb alternative

Posted by 5593046032768752244 on Feb 07, 2015

Have tried stevia, xylitol & erythritol & can honestly say that I prefer to use Erythritol as it has no after-taste. I also like xylitol but think erythritol keeps a little better - looks exactly like sugar but without the calories

I like it

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Feb 04, 2015

I like it

sunnere søtning

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jan 16, 2015

Bruker erythritol og tagatose i enkelte kake oppskrifter og konfekt. Erythritol er ikke så søtt som vanlig hvitt sukker.

this sweatener tastes like a real sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2536914 on Nov 30, 2014

For a long time I was searching for a sweatener that wil not have a strange taste. I've tried many of them and this is the only one that I put in tea snd in cajes and it tastes like a real sugar. It's a must have in my kitchen

nice

Posted by 5361093636447863210 on Nov 27, 2014

Good for baking!

Not sweet enough

Posted by 5478108835566529838 on Sep 30, 2014

Not as sweet as sugar, as I thought it would have been

Don't miss sugar to sprinkle

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Sep 23, 2014

This is such a great product! I do not bake a lot anymore, but, having given up sugar, I miss the ability to sprinkle something over fruits, even to make a gluten-free, sugar-free cinnamon toast. The only difference is that it has I slightly cool mouth feel -- which I love! Great product...you won't be disappointed. Excellent value, too.

Excellent

Posted by 5454935946759680651 on Jul 24, 2014

Exclellent

Healthy and tasty sugar substitute

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Jun 09, 2014

It tastes good + it is a great for baking. Not as sweet as sugar, though, so you may have to use a bit more of it if you want the same level of sweetness.

Thought it was too good to be true- it was.

Posted by 5231209421195999786 on Jun 09, 2014

I bought this specifically to make a baby-shower cake for my friend who was at risk for gestational diabetes. I just replaced the sugar in the recipe with erythritol. The cake looked and smelled great but it tasted awful! It even made some people feel sick. It had a metallic, cloyingly sweet taste. Almost the whole cake ended up in the bin :(.