It's OK

Posted by Reviewer3225876 on May 23, 2014

I find myself either having to use a lot more of this product than I would normal sugar or sugar substitute or mixing it with some sugar substitue in order to make it somewhat sweet. I don't like extremely sweet things however having to use more of this is simply not cost effective because it's pretty expensive for what you get. I will not be ordering this again.

Posted by 5534511055360486220 on May 15, 2014

Good

Good sugar substitute

Posted by lipslife on May 14, 2014

It's the same as Sukrin (in Norway). Together with stevia, this is the best way to sweeten your food, without adding any carbs or calories:) I use it for cooking, baking, making ice cream, chocolate and other sweets and treats. I always combine it with stevia, because if you use too much it has a cold afrertaste. I can survive without sugar;) Love it!

great low GI sugar substitute

Posted by 5755761033455619268 on Apr 29, 2014

I'm very happy with this product. Works great in my baking. Before you buy, you should expect that Erythritol is less sweet than sugar and doesn't dissolve like sugar in most situations (so, not great for coffee and that sort of thing). I see some negative reviews that mention this. This is typical for ALL ERYTHRITOL, not just this brand.

Best I've found so far.

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Apr 20, 2014

I don't like the taste of Stevia, and Splenda tastes good but isn't good for you. This is the best natural product I've found with no after taste.

Good sugar substitute

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on Apr 14, 2014

I love this product, even though it has a cold flavor. It's a good substitute for sugar, and great for baking.

excellent

Posted by 5197945305235622770 on Mar 23, 2014

value for money

good

Posted by 5662233831063125699 on Mar 13, 2014

nice substitute to regulare cane sugar.

Not good

Posted by 5135920963094917116 on Mar 09, 2014

No sweetness, and did get a stomach ache.

Erythritol is a strange beast

Posted by pugface on Feb 05, 2014

It is a GREAT sugar substitute with a low glycemic impact, which is great for people watching their blood sugar levels, their weight, or simply looking for a sugar substitute for whatever reason. It's about 70% as sweet as sugar, so using it as a 1:1 replacement will lessen the sweetness of a recipe (which I like), however, too much of it gives a weird feeling in the mouth. It's a little bit cooling (almost numbing?)-- but that's only if you use A LOT of it (ie; in a sweet pie or cake). In small amounts, that effect is negligible.