Now Foods, Erythritol 100% Pure Natural

Posted by Reviewer3240647 on Jan 10, 2009

Not as sweet as I thought it would be so for me it took about a serving and a half. Of course, this is a personal preference. Overall, a very good product and I would purchase it again. Will, Florida

No aftertaste....

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Feb 21, 2009

This sweetener definately doesn't have any aftertaste, but I didn't think it didn't sweeten very good either. I won't buy this again. I will stick with stevia and xylitol.

As good as Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Dec 11, 2007

I know it's got it's own unique health benefits, but in terms of a sweetener I'm just as happy with xylitol, and this costs more.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer2740224 on May 21, 2010

Good flavore. Takes a lot of it to sweeten. A little expensive for the amount that must be used.

Just wish NOW would come out with a larger size.

Posted by Reviewer1493931 on Jan 10, 2008

I use erythritol in my baking, and I go through this 1 lb. size quickly. It would be more economical for me to buy larger amounts.

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer2937491 on Dec 19, 2007

Very low price, but no loss in quality.

Good alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

Erythritol has a cooling effect. It is fun to bake with because a bite of cookie baked with erythritol is pure delight to the tongue. It is less sweet than sugar, but with significantly less calories(almost none) and doesn't cause a blood sugar spike. Minus one star for the disturbing smell. It reeks of chemicals.

Excellent for people seeking to eliminate sugar

Posted by Reviewer1806726 on Mar 01, 2010

Great natural sweetener. Helped me to curb my cravings for carbohydrates and reduce calories, while on a cutting diet. I am also diabetic and my blood sugar levels stayed low at all times when consuming erythritol.

Wow, can't be beat for clean sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1721700 on Mar 22, 2010

mix with a little egg white and/or xanthan gum to lower the cooling effect.

Erythritol is great for diabetics.

Posted by Reviewer1115219 on Mar 30, 2010

Hi, I am a Health Educator in Chicago and I am also a diabetic. I've been using Erythritol since January of 2010 and it is fabulous. I am on a no-grain diet and Erythritol allows me to drink my favorite beverages and make my favorite recipes without worring that my sugar level will rise. Thanks Iherb for selling this wonderful product. I've been recomending it to all my friends, clients and colleagues. Thanks, Wanda Rodriguez Chicago, IL