Excellent for people seeking to eliminate sugar

Posted by Reviewer1806726 on Mar 01, 2010

Great natural sweetener. Helped me to curb my cravings for carbohydrates and reduce calories, while on a cutting diet. I am also diabetic and my blood sugar levels stayed low at all times when consuming erythritol.

Wow, can't be beat for clean sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1721700 on Mar 22, 2010

mix with a little egg white and/or xanthan gum to lower the cooling effect.

Erythritol is great for diabetics.

Posted by Reviewer1115219 on Mar 30, 2010

Hi, I am a Health Educator in Chicago and I am also a diabetic. I've been using Erythritol since January of 2010 and it is fabulous. I am on a no-grain diet and Erythritol allows me to drink my favorite beverages and make my favorite recipes without worring that my sugar level will rise. Thanks Iherb for selling this wonderful product. I've been recomending it to all my friends, clients and colleagues. Thanks, Wanda Rodriguez Chicago, IL

Very good!

Posted by holahola on Oct 19, 2010

Taste like sugar, and crunchy, i like it! Many complains about a "cold" taste with sweetners like this, but with this now foods Erythritol I dont feel that "cold" taste, really good! Will buy again.

Almost perfect sweetener

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Aug 10, 2011

The taste and sweetness is nice, quite close to sugar. A bit "cooler" tasting though, but not as much as xylitol. Also the structure (granular size) is nice. I've used some other brands which have bigger granular size and I didn't like those. I use this usually together with stevia.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Sep 26, 2011

So much cheaper than in Norway :D

good price

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Oct 31, 2011

good product

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Feb 09, 2012

Way better tasting than the Norwegian alternative, Sukrin. More discreet, less aftertaste, and finer crystals.

I use this instead of sugar

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

And it tastes great!!! UPDATE: Not great to use as only substitute when making things that call for a large amount of sugar, as it has a cooling effect. I use stevia (nunaturals), tagatose and coconut sugar as well :)

Like this erythritol a lot

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Very economical compared to buying in store in norway. The product is the same quality.