No bitter after taste, mixes great

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Dec 17, 2013

I usually use this in conjunction with other sweeteners such as stevia or splenda. Greatly enhances the others without spoiling the taste.

"0" calorie sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2981552 on Mar 13, 2009

I like it but I wish it were sweeter & not so expensive. I guess this is a better price for this sweetener than I have found elsewhere, but the product seems to be hard to find elsewhere! I am glad it has no virtually calories! I ordered the other brand in bigger package here, and just received it ..I have not tried it yet. I will let you know!

Tastes great, but takes a lot

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Feb 21, 2010

Have to use ALOT to find desired sweetness, especially in warm liquids and if you like things on the sweeter side. Love the taste, but just have to use too much at one time. Will continue to use my stevia powder which I have used religiously for over 10 years now.

Not sweet enough...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Aug 24, 2010

Good quality product however not sweet enough so you use more. Still has 4 carbs per tsp. like sugar so really does help with weight loss.

Not sugar...

Posted by Reviewer1171856 on May 06, 2011

I thought that I had finally found a perfect sugar replacer, but when I got this and tried, it didn't taste almost... anything. You have to put a multiple amount of erythritol to gain the same sweetness as with sugar. It's not necessarily Now Foods fault, I think that erythritol generally doesn't taste as sweet as sugar.

Not a good sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3281519 on Oct 31, 2010

Not very sweet, so you have to use a lot of it, and is therefore too expensive I think. It also tastes pretty bad in my opinion, and you really notice the taste, especially in hot drinks.

Hardly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jan 27, 2008

This product is severely lacking in sweetness. It's hardly sweet at all. If you aren't diabetic, I see no reason to use this instead of a real sweetener.

I'm guess I'm just a stevia fan...

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I don't find erythritol to be sweet enough. I guess I'm just used to how sweet stevia is, but I thought I'd try this for a change. I won't buy again. I DO like xylitol though, so I would purchase that if I wanted more of the granular thing. Otherwise, I'll stick to stevia. :)

the erythritol disaster.

Posted by Reviewer1746500 on Nov 03, 2011

the sweetener was not sweet, i did not like it at all,xyitol is much better.but hard to

service

Posted by Reviewer1494164 on Nov 20, 2008

I have to say this was delivered in record time. Thank you for sending it out so quickly.