Erythritol sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Sep 25, 2012

This is definitely less expensive than Z sweet. I do not know if the problem for me is that it is made from corn or what but I had to stop using it after a couple of months as i was feeling extra tired and sleepy. (I am super sensitive with serious hypoglycemia)

Great tasting sweetener

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Sep 24, 2012

Erythritol has become my new favourite sweetener. I am so glad I found it! It tastes more like sugar than any other sweetener and is so easy to use, as the volume is pretty much the same as sugar. Also it's important to me, that Erythritol is perfectly safe to use in both cold and hot foods and desserts. Great brand with a decent price.

Good

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Sep 14, 2012

Good, and cheaper than ZSweet, which I used to use. I did like the smell of ZSweet better, however, that was totally not noticeable in my baked goods.

Good quality for low price

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Sep 14, 2012

I love this one. The bag is also very nice since it has a sipper to open and lock.

Ideal para postres

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Sep 09, 2012

Al principio cuesta un poco cogerle el truco a la cantidad respecto al azúcar, pero una vez que lo tienes puedes hacer cualquier tipo de postre con él.

I'm guess I'm just a stevia fan...

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I don't find erythritol to be sweet enough. I guess I'm just used to how sweet stevia is, but I thought I'd try this for a change. I won't buy again. I DO like xylitol though, so I would purchase that if I wanted more of the granular thing. Otherwise, I'll stick to stevia. :)

Good

Posted by 4838476354647345933 on Aug 16, 2012

Works great for baking!

Den beste sukrinen

Posted by Ternen on Aug 13, 2012

Sukrin, slik den skal være. Ikke mer å si om den saken.

Great substitute for sugar

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 31, 2012

My body really doesn't like sugar or artificial sweeteners. I haven't noticed any reactions from using this yet. And I haven't noticed the cold taste some people complain about either.

Nice try

Posted by 5370873562371391600 on Jul 30, 2012

I missed the fact erythritol is less sweet than sugar, so I need to use plenty for my tea. But I'm going to try out erythritol-stevia synergy.