• Reviews | English

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1342028 on Nov 26, 2012

I don't know what everyone else is drinking, but this is disgusting. I can adapt and tolerate a lot as far as a product being different tasting. I love soy milk but this tastes nothing like it in my opinion. I tried it different ways and I tried it more than once. BTW, it was so bad that this is the first review I have ever written and I have been ordering online for years.

Do not waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Oct 10, 2013

Tastes like old rancid soybeans. Delighted that it is non-GMO, but either do something to ensure freshness, or add sugar or SOMETHING. Buying dried soybeans and grinding them with a coffee grinder would produce more appetizing results. This is truly GHASTLY. I will stick with pre-made or drink water.

twice the price it used to be

Posted by Hilaber on Sep 15, 2015

How come it is twice the price it used to be and twice the price in Vitacost?

Too sticky and hardy melt

Posted by 5748450476752297161 on Dec 06, 2016

I won't recommend this product to others because the taste and texture is far away from the soy milk that I used to have