10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Real Food, Organic Soy Milk Powder, 20 oz (567 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very useful, if not like real liquid soymilk.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Apr 12, 2012

If this powder can make soymilk as yummy as the soymilk you can buy at the store, I've yet to find the right ratio or method. However, I love using it in oatmeal and other porridge-type foods for a creamier hot breakfast.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I like that this is low in carbs and the powder is fine so it's easy to mix. I usually use it for coffee though; I'm not crazy about the taste on it's own.

Soy Powder

Posted by Reviewer3053757 on Nov 28, 2010

I was just happy to finally find soy powder! It was a good quality and arrived in only a few days. Now that I know where to get it, I will not go elsewhere. Thanks

Really doesn't mix well, but great for baking!

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

This was my first time using a powdered soy milk, but I can't say that I'm super happy with it. I tried to mix it with cool water, but it didn't mix well, and was very lumpy. I used it for baking (in place of a milk powder) and was very happy with the result. I also used it in a a homemade instant chai tea latte mix and it worked well.

Do NOT order to Norway!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956882 on Oct 05, 2013

This is a great product, but IMPORT TAX TO NORWAY IS SKY HIGH!!!!! I was told that there is a high tax on most Soy products! So this is a recommendation to Norwegian shoppers to be aware!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »