• Customer Ratings

is good!

Posted by Reviewer3296198 on Jan 16, 2016

Has great taste. Hard to mix but the product is clean. I prefer to take a clean product. Ready made milk not only has a whole lot of added extras but they also sit in those lined boxed containers. I don't know if those linings are good or bad for health, but why find out...

재구매 계속 하는 두유파우더

Posted by 5020758660374095760 on Aug 19, 2015

우유보다 두유 챙겨먹는데 파우더라 스무디 만들 때나 베이킹할 때 쓰니까 좋더라구요 유기농이라 좋고 간편해서 맘에 쏙 들어요

only soy milk powder i could find

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on Apr 21, 2015

it was the only product i could find tastes exactly same as liquid one

Carole

Posted by 5492166847845248331 on Apr 14, 2015

I have been trying to order the above product in the UK, I found the items on iherb.com website after going on to googles search engine which was fantastic, I was even more surprised to find that the delivery to my UK address was actually quicker than it would have been in the uk. The only downside was I had to pay import tax, but as the item was so much cheaper than UK suppliers that even after paying the tax each packet worked out cheaper than if I had been able to obtain this in the UK.

Brilliant!

Posted by yumsome on Feb 08, 2015

So much more convenient to be able to make up soya milk as needed, rather than having to hunt around the shops for unsweetened and additive-free cartons of the stuff... and then only using half of it, forgetting about it, and ages later, discovering that it has not only evolved and become sentient at the back of the 'fridge but is actually using those three also-forgotten wrinkly carrots as its minions in bid to take over the world.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Make a very good tasting soy milk.

For me, GOOD!

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on Mar 02, 2014

Cos I wanted the powder type of soy milk, though I read bad reviews on this soya powder, I made up my mind to try and ordered it. My review after trial is 5 star. Easy to use, easy to store, and very affordable. I have nothing to complain about this product.

soya powder

Posted by 5089031652257863920 on Oct 07, 2013

good quality

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jan 08, 2013

Blends easily, I add it in my homemade chocolate to make it more like milk chocolate

Good

Posted by 5589742281512149085 on Nov 08, 2012

I'm going to buy another, God willing

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »