• Reviews | English

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer2821810 on Aug 22, 2010

The taste is slightly inferior in comparison with regular liquid soy milk, but I guess this is the case with any dry milk. Also it takes some effort to make it completely dissolve. But overall it's a good quality product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1676652 on Jul 07, 2012

This is soy milk without added food starch/maltodextrin fillers and none of the sweeteners used in the liquid brands. I can tolerate it, where the other ones don't agree with me. With time, I developed a taste for this product. I've found that dissolving in lukewarm water works well. I will buy this by the case so I have it on hand--more economical and reliable than buying locally. Thank you!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jan 08, 2013

Blends easily, I add it in my homemade chocolate to make it more like milk chocolate

Brilliant!

Posted by yumsome on Feb 08, 2015

So much more convenient to be able to make up soya milk as needed, rather than having to hunt around the shops for unsweetened and additive-free cartons of the stuff... and then only using half of it, forgetting about it, and ages later, discovering that it has not only evolved and become sentient at the back of the 'fridge but is actually using those three also-forgotten wrinkly carrots as its minions in bid to take over the world.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1266868 on Apr 03, 2011

Taste is excellent with cocoa powder.

is good!

Posted by Reviewer3296198 on Jan 16, 2016

Has great taste. Hard to mix but the product is clean. I prefer to take a clean product. Ready made milk not only has a whole lot of added extras but they also sit in those lined boxed containers. I don't know if those linings are good or bad for health, but why find out...

good buy!

Posted by Reviewer2850947 on Sep 12, 2011

has a slight funny smell but still a very good product repurchase: no

Good

Posted by 5589742281512149085 on Nov 08, 2012

I'm going to buy another, God willing

tasty soy milk

Posted by Reviewer3193955 on Sep 11, 2010

This powder is much more tasty then the soy milk I made myself. I add some grounded coconut after mixing the water and the taste is great.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Apr 01, 2011

Good an economic