• Reviews | English

I was expecting a tasteless one

Posted by 4913456306678181697 on Dec 26, 2013

To make a use in my chocolate but since it does have taste I am not clear what to do with this as I can't certainly have savoury flavour in chocolate.

Good for baking

Posted by 5346053796455651956 on Aug 26, 2016

Tried it with my oats, milo, choc drink, but it makes the whole thing taste unpleasant. Also very hard to dissolve whether I put in the water first and then powder, or vice versa. So I tried using it for baking and so far it's been pretty good as the soy taste in my pastries are subtle and rather yummy.

Tasty

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 20, 2014

Has a nice, neutral taste, and best price.

Do NOT order to Norway!!!

Posted by Reviewer1956882 on Oct 05, 2013

This is a great product, but IMPORT TAX TO NORWAY IS SKY HIGH!!!!! I was told that there is a high tax on most Soy products! So this is a recommendation to Norwegian shoppers to be aware!!!!

works fine in baking

Posted by Reviewer1447090 on Oct 14, 2010

I use this for gluten free breads and it works as a good replacement for milk powder. I haven't tried drinking it though and dont think I will.

Non GMO (or NGE) foods

Posted by Reviewer1693497 on Oct 14, 2010

This Non GMO (or NGE) product is safer for consumers. Affordable price from IHerb.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2188482 on Feb 26, 2011

Taste is excellent. Wish it came with less sodium, though.

thin it down, it's better

Posted by Reviewer1822658 on Nov 17, 2011

If you follow the instructions and make it with 1/4 cup to 1 cup of water, it tastes simply awful. But if you use 1/8 of a cup to 1 cup of water, it's better. It's still not great but I just squirt in some aguave syrup and a few drops of vanilla and it's MUCH better. The reason it tastes so different is because it's just plain ground up soybeans, no flavorings , or other ingredients. If make it with less powder like I do, and flavor it yourself it's better and ends up costing less too!

Not sure

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 24, 2012

Came with the smell somewhat outdated after a while. Have not yet found a use for the main. A substitute soy milk liquid runs out

Not that bad.

Posted by Reviewer1673815 on Nov 25, 2010

If you really need extra protein, this is the way to go. It's the best soy formula I've tried and I've tried 10+.