• Reviews | English

Mostly Rancid

Posted by pickier-than-thou on May 20, 2010

Some customers complain there are too many raisins in it - well, since most of the nuts are rancid, I'm glad I could eat at least a few more raisins for what I paid.

Too many raisons

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Jan 14, 2009

I love the Now nuts in general. I've bought the almonds and they are the best. But when I received this I was a little disappointed on how many raisins there are in the mix. I guess they are quite sweet and you get a bunch in each handful and I just don't like them all that much. I do think the product is good quality but you better like sweet raisins.

Too many raisins!

Posted by Reviewer1350953 on Nov 12, 2014

I love raw nuts and don't mind a few raisins. However, it seemed to me that when they put this together they decided to pack it with raisins and add a few nuts. I did not appreciate that and will not purchase this product again. If you look at their photo of the product you would think it was mostly nuts with a few raisins; that is not the case. The preponderance of the mix was raisins.

NONONO. Too much raisins and not fresh enough...

Posted by 5755689983694885861 on Jul 20, 2016

This bag is literally 70% raisins.... And the walnuts aren't even that fresh... I can't even finish them because thhey taste really bad... So disappointed.