• Reviews | English

Mostly Rancid

Posted by pickier-than-thou on May 20, 2010

Some customers complain there are too many raisins in it - well, since most of the nuts are rancid, I'm glad I could eat at least a few more raisins for what I paid.

NONONO. Too much raisins and not fresh enough...

Posted by 5755689983694885861 on Jul 20, 2016

This bag is literally 70% raisins.... And the walnuts aren't even that fresh... I can't even finish them because thhey taste really bad... So disappointed.

Too many raisons

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Jan 14, 2009

I love the Now nuts in general. I've bought the almonds and they are the best. But when I received this I was a little disappointed on how many raisins there are in the mix. I guess they are quite sweet and you get a bunch in each handful and I just don't like them all that much. I do think the product is good quality but you better like sweet raisins.

Lots of raisins

Posted by 5431565958468768328 on Dec 05, 2016

I would have loved some less raisins. The bag is 75% raisins and you have to search for the nuts. A little disappointing as the price is not super low.

Too many raisins!

Posted by Reviewer1350953 on Nov 12, 2014

I love raw nuts and don't mind a few raisins. However, it seemed to me that when they put this together they decided to pack it with raisins and add a few nuts. I did not appreciate that and will not purchase this product again. If you look at their photo of the product you would think it was mostly nuts with a few raisins; that is not the case. The preponderance of the mix was raisins.